New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

That’s from using oatmeal! Def don’t do that again! Seems like it would be too thick and goopy and next to impossible to strain all the solids out! Prob should strain thru coffee filter or something so may wanna add to grocery list! That or them paint strainer funnels! They just make it super simple to get them pieces out! Just insert into a large kitchen funnel and slowly pour thru it! That way u can use free hand to stir the stuff in the funnel so it doesn’t plug shut! Once it starts to just dump the contents into sink and reinsert funnel! :pass:
Lol I just need an adult human to go to the store with me at some point

Tbh it was more of an experiment than anything lol. I was more than likely baked at the time.

1/15
20220116_043535.jpg

Day 68 - WMD
This girl is something else I swear. Wish I could figure out a way to show just how massive her buds are in pictures cause tbh it's just nuts. But it seems like with the leaves its just hard to get a good pic. I'll have to give her a good manicure before the chop so I can get shots of her bud structure! Definitely still has a bit of time left though.
20220116_043051.jpg
20220116_043248.jpg
20220116_043133.jpg

Her buds are already way more dense than her sister's ever got, and they are stacking beautifully. I really thought the 5gal girl was gonna be the star but little sister has come along and stolen the show. If her smoke is anything like her sister's I'm going to be a very happy girl indeed, though she is far more berry than her sister who is basically straight disel fuel at this point.

Day 18 - Wedding Glue
20220116_054455.jpg
20220116_061015.jpg

Took the leaves and branches off her first node today. On a whim I decided to stick them in some dirt and see if they'll root. I've yet to have the slightest bit of luck with cloning so I will be shocked if any of them take. If I can get any of the three of them rooted I may put them in my terrarium downstairs and see if I can't reverse them after all.
20220116_064941.jpg

Back