New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

20220111_171527.jpg

Nothing yet on these girls (which of course is not surprising considering I only just planted them lol).

View attachment 1406595View attachment 1406596
Is that the freebies from auto race I still have my knows candy or nose whatever one came with the Zulu my friend planted both and got dank off both the Zulu was straight gas. Mine was like strawberry I still got some. They don't make the candy anymore cause he said it was good and I looked it up it's like a trizkit cross I think

Is that the freebies from auto race I still have my knows candy or nose whatever one came with the Zulu my friend planted both and got dank off both the Zulu was straight gas. Mine was like strawberry I still got some. They don't make the candy anymore cause he said it was good and I looked it up it's like a trizkit cross I think
The KC is an extra I got with the WZ and Biscauto I'm running for the spring Mendocino G&S, figured why not lmao.

Really hoping to pull the candy pheno from the WZ lol. Here's the specs for the three
Screenshot_20220111-153020_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-153040_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-153031_Chrome.jpg

Honestly I liked my friends gas pheno better. But I'm a sucker for those gassy diesely terps. I like really offensive smelling stuff.

Back