New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 13 - Bruce Banner
20220110_190159.jpg

3BOG - Chop
Seemed mostly cloudy to me but tbh I was just tired of looking at her. Combined with the 18g I already got from her I'm going to guess she will come in at right around an oz dry.

Considering I almost killed her twice, I think she did pretty well.

1/11
The 4x4 feels weirdly empty, but I know that won't last long lmao. I'm just glad that opening it up no longer makes me depressed and feel like an awful grower lol.

Pretty sure I'm gonna hate myself come harvest time lmao. WG and BB should both be done around 3/22, SBAK (x2) and WZ should be around 3/29 or so depending on when they pop, and KC and Biscauto should be right around 4/5. That's gonna be a lot of plants to trim one right after another Still have another 2-4 weeks on the other WMD and another 5-7 on the two WTF, all based on breeder time tables. That puts the WMD between 1/25 and 2/8, and the WTF between 2/15 and 3/1. Busy busy.

That's it for now though, until they announce what grow and shows will be starting in the late March early April time frame. If nothing gets started then I'll leave space for the summer g&s announcements and either run a repeat or a new strain from my stupidly large collection lmfao. The 2x2 will be empty once the WMD comes down so I may move the solos over there, or start a photo to take clones from and do a tent full of photos in the 4x4 over the summer since going 12/12 will be easier on the power bill. I'm undecided lmao but I'll figure it out. I wouldn't mind reversing a clone from one of the Purple Cookie seeds I've got and crossing it with the next Sour Stomper I run, they're both frost monsters and I think the flavors and high would compliment each other well, and also I would really love to have the PC in an auto format.

20220111_171127.jpg

Back