Humboldt Seed Organization Sugar Breath and Gorilla Breath

Gorilla breath day 72
F6A774A7-B1BF-4D94-BA7B-42C11F134155.jpeg
7A7DCEDD-A40C-4413-85AA-130AAA7C95D9.jpeg

Sugar breath

8508AC29-34E4-4074-BB11-D5B6248A5CB6.jpeg

Gorilla Breath entering the final stages and looking spot on :pass:

Fat and chunky flowers, really densely structured and dripping in trichomes :bong:

Lovely work my friend :cheers:

Is this day 72 of bloom buddy or from germination?

Kind regards

Mark..
From germ with a 21 day veg

Your on roughly day 72-74 now of bloom mate so you must be very, very close to harvest now :pass:

In that last Picture you can see those buds have swelled up a treat :bong:

This is going to be one very successful harvest :thumbsup:

How are things going @Ripper ?

Kind regards

Mark..

Your on roughly day 72-74 now of bloom mate so you must be very, very close to harvest now :pass:

In that last Picture you can see those buds have swelled up a treat :bong:

This is going to be one very successful harvest :thumbsup:

How are things going @Ripper ?

Kind regards

Mark..
I will update tonight. She could be chopped this weekend. Sugar breath still has a long way to go. I am having some serious heat issues so we will see how she does.

:drool: :greenthumb: GB is making me drool again! Very nice grow Ripp', as mentioned I'm taking notes on the feed sched', as it looks very likely that I'll be running MC2.0 for at least part of the OD season... That's about 1tsp/gal, how often?
:woohoo1:- density, resins, knobby solid structure, all there! How's she smell Ripp'? I'm loving this preview for me- :rofl:

SB, what a weird growth aberration... at least she grew out of the worst of it, but it's still there which smacks of something genetic... I'm curious to see if this is linked to a longer blooming cycle, recovery delays aside?

:drool: :greenthumb: GB is making me drool again! Very nice grow Ripp', as mentioned I'm taking notes on the feed sched', as it looks very likely that I'll be running MC2.0 for at least part of the OD season... That's about 1tsp/gal, how often?
:woohoo1:- density, resins, knobby solid structure, all there! How's she smell Ripp'? I'm loving this preview for me- :rofl:

SB, what a weird growth aberration... at least she grew out of the worst of it, but it's still there which smacks of something genetic... I'm curious to see if this is linked to a longer blooming cycle, recovery delays aside?
This was the second SB this first did the same thing so I trashed her and get this one. Mark asked to let her grow so I did. She is just has a weird mutation her fans all stay together and never fan out and she just grows funny. She is making some sugary buds though so we will see.

Back