Humboldt Seed Organization Sugar Breath and Gorilla Breath

@Waira here you go top one with flash bottom without ... enjoy

11B2E1BB-237A-4AFC-8BBA-6EF212EB4029.jpeg
50D8EE0F-0237-4A9E-932D-AB48437B35AE.jpeg

:drool: :hump: :hump: :hump::drool: *slobber* My drool cup runneth over! Excellent grow my friend, you are officially killin' me- :crying: :cuss: ... how's the feedback on the buzz? She looks like a head flattener = :baked: ... and bet she'll be quite messy in the press! :devil:

:drool: :hump: :hump: :hump::drool: *slobber* My drool cup runneth over! Excellent grow my friend, you are officially killin' me- :crying: :cuss: ... how's the feedback on the buzz? She looks like a head flattener = :baked: ... and bet she'll be quite messy in the press! :devil:
She just hit jars. She has a month before anyone gets a taste. We will smoke no bud till it is ready.

:jointman: we won't any kin', before it's time... mon! :rofl: ... well, at least I got my optic rocks off meantime,....:frog::thanks:

Chopping her today. Despite her issues she finished with something. She smells great and is super frosty.

I am going to need some more of these strains sir. View attachment 1057622View attachment 1057623View attachment 1057624View attachment 1057625View attachment 1057626View attachment 1057627

You may have had issues buddy but that's one sexy looking plant dripping in trichomes :pass:

Let those buds cure for a month and you'll have some super potent flower on your hands :bong:

I would call this a successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers :slap:

Thanks for the great diary buddy :thumbsup:

Please drop back in with your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured of course :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

You may have had issues buddy but that's one sexy looking plant dripping in trichomes :pass:

Let those buds cure for a month and you'll have some super potent flower on your hands :bong:

I would call this a successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers :slap:

Thanks for the great diary buddy :thumbsup:

Please drop back in with your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured of course :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
Will do for sure and yes both plants are super frosty. Can not wait till they are cured.

I need more seeds

Back