Humboldt Seed Organization Sugar Breath and Gorilla Breath

I could start another. I will see what her growth looks like today and if it is still slow I will start another and let bothe go. I had one recently that started off weird then took off and is a good aized Plant.

I've seen it many times mate. I'm 99% confident she will turn around and become one fine lady :bong:

Keep us posted my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

:headbang: right on Ripp'! :d5: I'm looking forward to this grow my friend, especially for the preview of GBrth. which I'll be running outside next season! The potency could be straight-up crushing, so I hope to flatten some heads come next Fall :dizzy: :haha:

:headbang: right on Ripp'! :d5: I'm looking forward to this grow my friend, especially for the preview of GBrth. which I'll be running outside next season! The potency could be straight-up crushing, so I hope to flatten some heads come next Fall :dizzy: :haha:
Tomorrow the new sugar breath should be above ground. The gorilla is looking good and should hit the autopots in 7 to 10 days. I am pumped to grow these. Thanks for stopping in.

Day 14 Gorilla Breath
562D47D7-62CE-45C0-B2C5-8D8CAF71B4FD.jpeg
4C8204D3-74B0-4F0E-8492-9CCE1D2CB25C.jpeg

Day 14 and looking good mate :thumbsup:

Is the new Sugar Breath above ground and starting her adventure?

Sorry about the failed on mate. It can happen from time to time :bong: that's why it's nice to have a back up :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Yes she is above. I will post a picture of her tonight.

Back