Humboldt Seed Organization Sugar Breath and Gorilla Breath

Dropped one seed of each.

These girls will be grown using mega crop and a few other additives. As soon as the fan leaves touch the side of the pots they will be moved to there autopots.

I will update with pictures as soon as they sprout. Today is day 3 in soil so it should be anytime now.
View attachment 1005068

Thanks for getting this diary up and running so fast mate :thumbsup:

2 very unique strains that we can't wait to see growing on AFN :pass:

Good luck my friend. We will be watching with interest :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Day 7 sugar breath. She popped out of the seed a little funky and I am debating pulling her and starting a new seed or letting her go. I will let @HSO-Mark decide he says grow her I will grow he says start a new one I start a new one.
80AE2976-0D90-473B-B7C1-D3A9ABD5E169.jpeg
8EFE12D6-8E69-432B-B57D-9D57441D6222.jpeg

She does look a little mutated but with that said she could quite easily start to grow more traditional looking and shake the mutation off if that makes sense?

I've seen this a few times (not with this strain!) And the "ugly duckling" has proved to be the best plant. I have also seen them so not so well. It's a change but one worth taking imo :thumbsup:

Do you have a way of keeping this baby around whilst starting another?

This way your covered if plant one fails to turn around :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

She does look a little mutated but with that said she could quite easily start to grow more traditional looking and shake the mutation off if that makes sense?

I've seen this a few times (not with this strain!) And the "ugly duckling" has proved to be the best plant. I have also seen them so not so well. It's a change but one worth taking imo :thumbsup:

Do you have a way of keeping this baby around whilst starting another?

This way your covered if plant one fails to turn around :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
I could start another. I will see what her growth looks like today and if it is still slow I will start another and let bothe go. I had one recently that started off weird then took off and is a good aized Plant.

Back