Humboldt Seed Organization Sugar Breath and Gorilla Breath

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Dropped one seed of each.

These girls will be grown using mega crop and a few other additives. As soon as the fan leaves touch the side of the pots they will be moved to there autopots.

I will update with pictures as soon as they sprout. Today is day 3 in soil so it should be anytime now.
5E6EE818-3CC0-43B2-8587-B21DB814F739.jpeg

I just got in the mail gorilla breath, Three blue kings and sapphire scout. The only other one I really really want is sugar breath. But it seemed like some already had those on the way so I chose gorilla breath. Once OES starts carrying humboldt we’ll have a easy safe stress free way of getting these.
@Ripper how long do u plan on vegging for.

I just got in the mail gorilla breath, Three blue kings and sapphire scout. The only other one I really really want is sugar breath. But it seemed like some already had those on the way so I chose gorilla breath. Once OES starts carrying humboldt we’ll have a easy safe stress free way of getting these.
@Ripper how long do u plan on vegging for.
I am going to veg them all to a size and move them to the 12/12 tent and set them in an autopot. So no predetermined time just a size.

The size will be when the fan leaves are an inch or two outside the pot.

Back