Subbed brother. She's a beauty
Thanks for the sub @pinecone_perry :pass:
Unfortunately she just got chopped.:tang:
I will be posting some dried and cured bud shots once ready. Stay tuned..:cheers:

Dude beautiful plant. Great prefect growth on her. Great finish time. Looked coveted in trichs! I love it. Is this how u always use the 707? Water and mycos until she starts flowering? Do u PH your water until u start using nutes? If so what ph? I just read the whole journal and I noticed u dropped your bean directly in this mix and it was not too hot or anything. I'm about to start round two of my organic growing with 707. It's got me my biggest auto yet and I'm finishing her up using nectar for the gods. First time with the soil and nutrients. I didn't even PH my water until day 26ish lol but did feed great white and voodoo juice. Thanks for your time man. I try to read more of your threads to learn and not bother you lol
Thanks @Discretepete2676 :toke:
It's never a bother.:pass:
Glad to hear the 707 is working well for you:thumbsup:
The water/myco blend has been the SOP lately.
This lady got the Vegamatrix rather than my usual run with G.O. so that changed up flower mode nutrients.
No ph'ing with either G.O. or Vegamatrix. Ever.
I do bubble my water prior to feeding/watering.
As well, I use Extreme Gardening WP Mycos and O.G. Tea Vegainc Special Sauce for soil/microbe innoculation once a week.
Feed the soil as they say:cheers:

The master at work . :thumbsup::vibe: Always a pleasure to see your grows .
Thank you @hecno :toke:
Happy to share:cheers:

How much did she yield?? And Can you give some smoke review?? I+m searching for next strain to grow and currently this one is leading..

Bump... Also very interested in this strain...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How is that strain got some soaking now I love autoseeds strains have yet to be dissapointed at all. I grow them and mephisto but you can beat the yield and consistency that autoseeds seeds have. Their ultra lemon haze and gorilla glue are always growing in my room.

Back