Welcome to a Saturday afternoon update:pass:

Miss Sucker Punch is now 33 days old.

She stands 21"/53.3cm tall.

She is starting to jump into flower mode.
Up until today she has been fed only a kelp/myco water blend.
Her next watering/feeding will be her first Vega feed.

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:
Nice! I am going to give GO nutes a try this next round. Which one do ya like better? Vegamatrix is not in a shelf anywhere here.

Nice! I am going to give GO nutes a try this next round. Which one do ya like better? Vegamatrix is not in a shelf anywhere here.
I haven't had a chance to run the Vegamatrix in the 7Formula 707 since switching over to it recently.
This will be the first plant that I run with the Vega in 707.
It was too pricey for coco.
I'm hoping that with a healthier "root zone" the Vega will go a bit further and yield better results.
G.O. has been my standard nute for years. Great results.
As to which is better... I'd have to say that my results from G.O. nutes outweighs the Vega at this point.:cheers:

I am forsure following this till the end I was thinking of trying sucker punch as ive had really good experience with Auto seed co so far. First was Berryryder and just finished Trans Siberian a couple weeks ago. I have pineapple punch going in the tent right now with 3 other girls and I grabbed a Hijack for the next grow.

I am forsure following this till the end I was thinking of trying sucker punch as ive had really good experience with Auto seed co so far. First was Berryryder and just finished Trans Siberian a couple weeks ago. I have pineapple punch going in the tent right now with 3 other girls and I grabbed a Hijack for the next grow.
Thanks for stopping by @Baxterwolfe :pass:

Mate, that is awesome , what a stunning plant . :worship:
Thanks @hecno :cheers:

Welcome to a Friday morning update.

Miss Sucker Punch is now 39 days old.

She now stands 22"/56cm tall.

She has entered full flower mode.

She received her first bloom feed yesterday.
Her diet consists of the following: 3ml Grow/10ml Bloom/10ml Boost/5ml Zyme/1ml Amp It per gallon.
She has been drinking 2 liters every 36 hrs.

Thanks for stopping by:cheers:

Dude beautiful plant. Great prefect growth on her. Great finish time. Looked coveted in trichs! I love it. Is this how u always use the 707? Water and mycos until she starts flowering? Do u PH your water until u start using nutes? If so what ph? I just read the whole journal and I noticed u dropped your bean directly in this mix and it was not too hot or anything. I'm about to start round two of my organic growing with 707. It's got me my biggest auto yet and I'm finishing her up using nectar for the gods. First time with the soil and nutrients. I didn't even PH my water until day 26ish lol but did feed great white and voodoo juice. Thanks for your time man. I try to read more of your threads to learn and not bother you lol

Back