Reaction score
The smaller one was my first that germinated. Started a bit lanky too and now is growing very slow compared to my #2. Will it still grow and flower? I had a bit of a hard time getting environmental factors under control in the beginning so I think that's why he's not totally happy. Planted in 5gal ffof in front of floor to ceiling south facing windows and 1800w of LED light. There are other plants around my 2 pot plants but lower to the ground. These seedlings were planted on 12-1 germinated 12-5 for #1 and 12-6 for #2
Also, Do I count days from when they were planted or from when they germinated to tell how old they are? Thanks, as always, for any help <3

Screenshot_20201216-115054_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-115059_Photos.jpg

The smaller one was my first that germinated. Started a bit lanky too and now is growing very slow compared to my #2. Will it still grow and flower? I had a bit of a hard time getting environmental factors under control in the beginning so I think that's why he's not totally happy. Planted in 5gal ffof in front of floor to ceiling south facing windows and 1800w of LED light. There are other plants around my 2 pot plants but lower to the ground. These seedlings were planted on 12-1 germinated 12-5 for #1 and 12-6 for #2
Also, Do I count days from when they were planted or from when they germinated to tell how old they are? Thanks, as always, for any help <3

View attachment 1265845View attachment 1265846

most count the day they break ground as day 1 ;) ur girlz look fine & every plant growz it'z own way...some start small, then jus explode when ur head is turned, lol :coffee: ppp

View attachment 1265845View attachment 1265846

It seems they are doing fine. Every one counts days differently.. I used to count from the day i put the seed to soak to start germination process, but now I check every day after i begin the soak and I start days count from the day i see cotyledons open and green.
oh, and i think you are confusing germination with sprouting/breaking soil... if you put the seeds in the 1st of Dec, I'd imagine by the the 2nd or 3rd they had germinated (since they were in the soil you wouldn't be able to see the germination un less you dig theem out) and by Dec 4th-6th they had sprouted/broken soil. So your plants would be at around day 10 .

Here is my current plant at day ten:
20201211_234254-jpg.1264340

Last edited:
Back