Mephisto Genetics Strawberry Nuggets Organic Grow

Yes, I have one that I've used with some success. I read an article on the agromax website that had some suggestions for timing. I ran mine in 15min increments in the middle of the lights on period for a total of 2 hours combined UV "on."

I've not seen at research to know if the incremental approach or all at once is more effective. I also haven't grown enough plants consistently to test it myself. I could not say for certain that it helps but it did not hurt anything either. I did have a gnat issue and the uv blast killed them pretty quickly.

So, I think using it towards the end of flowering can only help. Especially during a critical time for developing mold or fungus issues, the uv may help keep that at bay.

Yes, I have one that I've used with some success. I read an article on the agromax website that had some suggestions for timing. I ran mine in 15min increments in the middle of the lights on period for a total of 2 hours combined UV "on."

I've not seen at research to know if the incremental approach or all at once is more effective. I also haven't grown enough plants consistently to test it myself. I could not say for certain that it helps but it did not hurt anything either. I did have a gnat issue and the uv blast killed them pretty quickly.

So, I think using it towards the end of flowering can only help. Especially during a critical time for developing mold or fungus issues, the uv may help keep that at bay.
Thanks! I'll probably end up doing something similar with my timing. I have the HLG UVA light in my big tent and it's done nothing but increase the quality of my grows terp wise so I'm hoping this one has similar effects, just gotta be careful not to burn them. Honestly just for the bug repelling it's almost worth it.

Day 7:

One week down already! Was feeling a bit light so it got some water today. Chugging right along! The pure UV came in so I was able to get it all installed as well so that's ready when flowering hits. Have a good weekend everyone!
PXL_20220610_012551299.jpg

Day 10:

Needed to be watered again today, starting to dry out a tad quicker. Nothing much to report, it's progressing along nicely so far! It got a new tent mate today, 3BOG. I am going to have to use my small tent to dry a plant I'm chopping in the next day or so, so I will have to move these two over to the big tent for a little bit. Have a good weekend everyone!
PXL_20220612_033540480.jpg

Day 13:

Plant is doing well! I had some extra recharge for my other plants so she got the left overs a few days ago. Think it was a bit too soon as she got a little droopy after. Not a huge deal, can definitely tell she's growing :mrgreen:
PXL_20220615_022303013.jpg

Day 15:

Staying short and squat just like I expected! It's moving right along without any issues so far. Watered yesterday. Will move it back over to the small tent here soon. Not much else to report.
PXL_20220617_214516024.jpg

Day 18:

Moved back into the small tent. Still a bit droopy I think, maybe not. Starting to think it's just because this thing is so compact. I can tell some of the smaller nodes are starting to peak out so that's good. Growing well overall though so we'll see how it does with the stretch here soon. Will do first top dress around day 25. Have a good week everyone!
PXL_20220621_044704237.jpg

Day 21:

Think it wasn't liking the low RH from my AC running so much lately. Added in the humidifier and it seemed to perk right up. Doing well so far, only having to water every few days. Still trying to leaf tuck but this thing is so compact that is still proving difficult. Excited to see how it expands out for the stretch. Seems like the perfect little plant so far.
PXL_20220624_033619632.jpg

Day 24:

Finally starting to not just look like a little mound lol. Getting a tad of height on it. Hoping the leaf tucking will help. Will get it's first top dress here in the next couple days.
PXL_20220627_033147096.jpg

Back