Mephisto Genetics Strawberry Nuggets Organic Grow

Dankerson

Autoflower Aficionado
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have a spot in the 3x2 after I finish drying one that's in there now so I figured I'd give one of the Strawberry Nuggets I have a go since it should be short. This is a pick of the wife's so I'm hoping it goes well, everytime I seem to pick something for this tent it grows into a monster making it super difficult to the point I have to move it to the big tent. Fingers crossed on breaking that streak.

I soaked the pellet in 6.5 pH water with 50ppm of calimagic and some yucca and then squeezed the excess water out. I then placed the seed in a jiffy pellet in a seedling dome on 05/30 and put it on the heat mat set at 80 in the large tent. Trying to move away from seedling trays and difficult transplants so this is the first try with the jiffy pellet, really wanting it to go well as it would make it much easier for me.

AC Infinity 3'x2'x60" tent
AC Infinity 4in exhaust/carbon filter
AC Infinity Controller 67
AC Infinity Ion Grid T22 light
Small Dehumidifier/Humidifier

RO Water
FFOF Soil w/ 25% Vigoro Organic Perlite
Down to Earth 4-8-4 Dry Amendment
Recharge
Organic Yucca
Calimagic
Hydroguard
GH pH Up/Down
PXL_20220530_201130882.jpg
PXL_20220530_200957502.jpg
PXL_20220530_201124732.jpg

Will post an update after we have germination! Secretly hoping for the purple pheno so I guess we will see!

She popped through the peat pellet last night! :vibe:
Counting today as day 1. I pulled the "shell" off the pellet and transplanted it into a 3 gallon pot that I prepared yesterday with some 6.5 pH water and some recharge. I added in a little bit more water after the transplant as it was still feeling a bit light. Gotta say that was the easiest transplant I've done yet so I'm going to stick with this method.
PXL_20220602_162159796.jpg
PXL_20220602_162709772.MP.jpg

I went ahead and put the dome back over just for the time being to keep humidity up a bit. Now we wait for some more action! Will be moving into the small tent here shortly where it'll stay mostly. Excited to get this one going :smoking:
PXL_20220602_162744967.jpg

Day 4:

The strawberry nuggets is doing really well so far. I left the dome on for the rest of day 1 and removed it the next day. It got it's first watering today of about 30 ounces. I prep my RO water with hydroguard, yucca and 50ppms of calimagic, all pH'd to 6.5. Should be getting it's final spot in the smaller tent in a day or two. Happy with the progress :biggrin:
PXL_20220604_163156540.MP.jpg

Day 5:

Plant is moving along, got the smaller tent cleared out and setup so I got the strawberry nuggets moved into it's final spot as well. Have a good Sunday everyone!
PXL_20220605_164011819.MP.jpg
PXL_20220605_164019400.jpg

Day 5:

So today is actually day 5, I guess I can't count, whops. Recieved it's first dose of recharge pH'd to 6.5 today. Looking good so far, I plan on adding a 2' agromax pure uv lamp to the tent for a few weeks after the start of flowering so that should come in soon. Have a good week everyone!
PXL_20220607_163702504.jpg

I have a spot in the 3x2 after I finish drying one that's in there now so I figured I'd give one of the Strawberry Nuggets I have a go since it should be short. This is a pick of the wife's so I'm hoping it goes well, everytime I seem to pick something for this tent it grows into a monster making it super difficult to the point I have to move it to the big tent. Fingers crossed on breaking that streak.

I soaked the pellet in 6.5 pH water with 50ppm of calimagic and some yucca and then squeezed the excess water out. I then placed the seed in a jiffy pellet in a seedling dome on 05/30 and put it on the heat mat set at 80 in the large tent. Trying to move away from seedling trays and difficult transplants so this is the first try with the jiffy pellet, really wanting it to go well as it would make it much easier for me.

AC Infinity 3'x2'x60" tent
AC Infinity 4in exhaust/carbon filter
AC Infinity Controller 67
AC Infinity Ion Grid T22 light
Small Dehumidifier/Humidifier

RO Water
FFOF Soil w/ 25% Vigoro Organic Perlite
Down to Earth 4-8-4 Dry Amendment
Recharge
Organic Yucca
Calimagic
Hydroguard
GH pH Up/DownView attachment 1466168View attachment 1466169View attachment 1466170
Will post an update after we have germination! Secretly hoping for the purple pheno so I guess we will see!
I use the peat pellets for all of my autos. They work really well. I use the bigger ones meant for tomato plants but the regular size would probably work just as well. I have pretty much 100% germ rate using this method along with the heating pad and humidity dome.

I use the peat pellets for all of my autos. They work really well. I use the bigger ones meant for tomato plants but the regular size would probably work just as well. I have pretty much 100% germ rate using this method along with the heating pad and humidity dome.
Yeah I like them a lot, way easier. I tried one earlier this year and it died immediately. But they were cheapy pellets I got off eBay so I believe they were just bad or something so I tossed em and got actual jiffy pellets from the store.
With those I have 100% germ so far but recently I had one die off immediately and another grow upsidedown and die. Think they were both just due to my own errors with it being too wet the first time and not deep enough in the pellet the second time. Currently on try number 3 so wish me luck

Yeah I like them a lot, way easier. I tried one earlier this year and it died immediately. But they were cheapy pellets I got off eBay so I believe they were just bad or something so I tossed em and got actual jiffy pellets from the store.
With those I have 100% germ so far but recently I had one die off immediately and another grow upsidedown and die. Think they were both just due to my own errors with it being too wet the first time and not deep enough in the pellet the second time. Currently on try number 3 so wish me luck
I'm excited to see how it does for you... I grew a couple last grow but it was basically my first real indoor grow. I suffer from severe under watering. So this past run I switched to earthboxes and no more watering issues. I'm looking forward to trying a strawberry nuggets in one of the earthboxes! Good luck growing this one out!

@DCLXVI I had a quick question if you have a second. I picked up a small 2' agromax pure UV lamp for flowering and was wondering what your schedule is for running yours? I've heard 15 mins on/off for a few hours but was curious to get some feedback from someone who uses it regularly.

Back