Grow Mediums Strange Spots on Veg leaves (Seedsman Lemon Auto Fem)

Reaction score
So this is second run coco coir pro mix. I had found a male, cut him, and recomposted the coco coir, I ran boiling water through it multiple times, let it dry out, charged it with some CaliMagic, Great White and Aminos. Planted this Lemon Auto Fem from Seedsman and so far she is really strong and handling her LST rather well, I started her in a 3 Gallon where she will begin and end her life. I use filtered tap water at 75ppm, then added 6 ml Micro, 9 ml Bloom & 1.5 CalMag (Modified Coco Lucas Formula (H3AD formula)). She doesnt seem to have any tip damage so I don't think the nutrients are the issue but who knows. What does this look like to you guys? Its not the start of powdery mildew is it? I have Neem Extract in case it might be, definitely need some more eyes. Thanks AFN Fam! [emoji316]
18acd1286f919d23f1ae2f3fdfbafd55.jpg
2f72680e7068325c874cf584e63b6dec.jpg
e0a599848fdd5adf1735175c10050061.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure if you remember these guys but I gave them a proper h202 batheing and then loaded em up with a fresh batch of my secret pHed nutes and bam! 3 Part Trio plus additives and they are looking great with no signs of stopping. To be clear this is a Cocoa Pro Mix, all cocoa, maybe 20% Perlite, adding more to my next pot for my Mephisto S.O.D.K. grow Im starting next week. Wanted to get another batch on the heads up in case these bad boys didn't work out but I am so far impressed as these can only be gotten as a freebie rn on seedsman and are a cross of Lemon Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and Lowryder [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] if I am not mistaken, aka seedsman Auto Lemon Fem, anyone know where this strain originated?
400f30c7c344dbf2f535b790328d9476.jpg

Hey @JuggaGROWrX . Ill sub up for this grow. Did you found out what the "dirt" on the leafs was? I think had something simular before on a plant at the same age.
They are looking good for sure. Perfect health.

Hey @JuggaGROWrX . Ill sub up for this grow. Did you found out what the "dirt" on the leafs was? I think had something simular before on a plant at the same age.
They are looking good for sure. Perfect health.
thanks @RamboGarden (epic name btw) off subject a little but do you have a personal method for reusing coco and gettings root masses out of old 5 & 3 gallon cloth pots

Oh.. yeah i tought the name matched little with how my green room normaly looks like.
I have only used soil for three and half year, im on my second attemt at coco, the first time i used coco i binned them after 1 month.
So im very fresh when it comes to coco. Both soil and i coco will be thrown when im finish. I bet there is alot of guys that reuse their coco and soil here.

good deal, thought Id rack ur brains, you seem like a smart dude, I guess I'll just hack at it until they come apart then try and salvage whatever I can shake loose from the mass, combine it with some fresh cocoa leftovers and some heavy chunky perlite, pour boiling hot water through the entire mix and let it run through once or twice with the boiling/steaming water, then i give the freshly sterilized/leeched coco once its dry from the boiling water and h202 solution, I will charge the cocoa with some calmag and Great White, germinate another Auto lemon and get it in the tent, thats my goal today and how I plan on attempting it today anyway, that and have fresh frozen trim and contemplating just blasting it and vav purging instead of making my rosin squisher/press apppointment at the local head shop after hours... decisions, decisions.. lol

Sounds like you have some stuffs to do today. Busy, busy. Your idea/way to do it sounds like the way to do it.
In the last photo, is it 1 girl in the pot? Looks like 2, but could be that you have lst her? Or if 2 is it ine of these girls u gonna put in a new pot?
I gonna have a look at my seedstockers OG kush if shes ready for the scissor. This is two days ago at day 59 i think..
20170719_163334.jpg

Sounds like you have some stuffs to do today. Busy, busy. Your idea/way to do it sounds like the way to do it.
In the last photo, is it 1 girl in the pot? Looks like 2, but could be that you have lst her? Or if 2 is it ine of these girls u gonna put in a new pot?
I gonna have a look at my seedstockers OG kush if shes ready for the scissor. This is two days ago at day 59 i think..
View attachment 783174
Looks remarkably similair to my first autoflower genetics/coco coir harvest I just pulled. Looks great! idk, it def looks similair though! this is Amnesia Haze Auto from Nirvana Seeds... I think Ill get 3 zips dry weight from one plant, not too bad I guess... yeah I made a Mantle and am LSTing like a sunuvagun got it totally sideways and split into almost two perfectly symmetrical sides, didn't think it was gonna look as good as it does, definitely cant complain! def be in touch man, ty for the morning comm cycle in Scientologist speak (no im not a scientologist).
10e275ab96d4e1edae41ff948f93c44a.jpg

Day 4 of drying my stocks, Im just waiting on these CV containers with Bovida Humidity Packs to start curing, found these nice metal ones I call "Cannabis Vaults" but the CV stands for something else lol, $25 on Amazon for perfect curing, I guess my long held belief of curing in clear Ball masoning jars isn't so good due to all that light getting in... CV's it is... they remind me of army rations for some reason. Hope everyone has a kick ass weekend yall! one
c787341c462a7268f8c0828714bd9857.jpg
ff85d9faa17da469b11cac0d721e96c0.jpg
b663d30797b9c88c2c069c3ebed53fb7.jpg

Nice harvest, that will definitely be a nice smoke! Looking great and with alot of bling-bling.
Then thats a nice lst, awesome!
I have never tried boveda or the cv, i have always used yars or buckets. Or lately drying them in paperbags, then to big buckets then to glass-jars.

Reps for the LST :slap:

Back