OLD REVIEWS Strain Review Template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Height of plant is important as I and probably many others grow in outside areas that could be compromised by its visibility to neighbors. For instance my Easy Ryder's are between tomato plants and they are short enough to blend in with them.

would it be better having a picture of the bud with the smoke report then least we can try dream that were smoking it also ha

yes, we love pics, details, and more details.

the height of the plants and general size is awesome i think.and with the second Effect description, its redundant imo..there are two.or were..just saying so ppl dont get confused.in my report I put see above at High/Effect and duration.so not sure its needed..?

and Bri is right dude..details n pics n sprout pics n flower pics and a quick how she grew in 20 pics LOL! thats my 2 man LOL!have fun !

MedCzech’s ManCave “Back to the USA”

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain:
Mango Smile x 3BOG

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Living soil consisting of Biobizz lite, 20% perlite, and Nature’s Living Autoflower soil boost.

Nutes: Dr. Earth Bud and bloom from week two of flower, Mychorrizea, and worm castings top dressed every two weeks until week 6 of flower, mollasses and compost tea also until week 6, then water with molasses only.

Light (kind and schedule): Viparspectra XS2000 & MarsTS1000

From seed to harvest date: 78 days

Dry Yield: 28 g

High/Effect Duration:
2 hours nice hybrid high

In-depth-

RATE SCALE:

BAG APPEAL: *** Plenty of frost and nice lime color with orange hairs.

THE GROWTH: **** Stayed small, but relatively easy to train. Classic candelabra shape

THE SMELL: **** Very nice smell. Apple Jacks or Froot Loops.

THE SMOKE: *** vapes very nice, high in resin and terps galore like most Mephisto strains.

THE HIGH: **** Very balanced buzz that starts out in your head like a good cup of coffee with focus and alertness transitioning into a nice mellow body buzz without the drowsiness.

@Mossy not sure if I am doing this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back