New Grower Starting off in coco with Autoseeds GSC

Nice! Is it normal to trim them before they dry? Why the freezer?
Ah you're talking wet trim vs dry trim . Its easier to trim wet before the leaves curl all up, that was my main motivation. Supposedly can reduce mold occurrence in more humid climates, dries faster. It's starting to get humid where I am.
I'm gonna do a hash run with the trim and many swear fresh frozen is the way to go.

Gotcha. One thing I have done alot of is trimming. It's always been dry though so wasn't sure. What's the freezer do?

Gotcha. One thing I have done alot of is trimming. It's always been dry though so wasn't sure. What's the freezer do?
The cold makes the trichomes more brittle and easier to knock off as I understand it.

Awesome. Congrats man. What size tent was she in?

Thanks buddy. The two of them started in 1.5x3(50x90) then moved to a 3x3(90x90) but she went back and finished in the 1.5x3 after the monster are the whole 3x3.
Right on. Coco yields are no joke!!

What is your hash making method going to be for the trim?

I have a rosin press that I plan to use. Not sure if will do dry sift or put together a a setup for bubble hash.

Right on. Coco yields are no joke!!

What is your hash making method going to be for the trim?

I have a rosin press that I plan to use. Not sure if will do dry sift or put together a a setup for bubble hash.
Rosin press sounds cool. I wish.
20200513_180548.jpg

I am a big fan of mine. It’s a small 3 ton Dabpress which is one of the cheapest prebuilt ones. Icannot wait to press some fresh buds :thumbsup:.
I might have to look into it. Would be real cool to try to do live rosin.

I guess I didn't totally screw up the first bubble run. Gotta couple of decent blond blobs. Second run was trash, super green. Prolly wasted bud but whatever.

Attachments

• 20200514_150544.jpg
    20200514_150544.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 35
Back