Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
eP's interview style is superb, surfing's not too bad either?

ScreenHunter_564 Nov. 20 20.26.jpg

It is very nice of you all to say such kind words, but all the praise should go to the guys and girls who allow themselves to submit to the interviews.
I hope it brings the staff into focus, not as the Policemen of AFN, but the warm cuddly people that they are. Each and every one is where they are because they have gone above and beyond the call of duty. Each has their own special skills and way of sharing with us for the common good.
If by these interviews, we can see the guys for the people they are, and not just an avatar, then my job is done.

And now, at the risk of repeating myself Bri ! Who are you nominating eh ?

Oh EP what an AB FAB read for a slightly buzzed Saturday morning. A great idea to delve into the character of the AFN family helmsmen. Gives great insight into the who, what, and why of what makes AFN the truly unique site that it is! Mega kudos to you and all of the past and future interviewees.:pighug:

:wiz: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :wiz: :bow: ....Another gilded chapter in the Who-Dat? book, eP! Your journalistic skills grow keen,... They say oily fish is brain food,.. maybe it's paying off finally? :rofl: :baked: ... Well asked, well presented-- well done, saaaahhhhh!!
images
..... Brim buddy, all good stuff- :d5:... thank you for sharing, we're blessed to have you on Staff-- always affable, generous, knowledgeable, and a level head when the occasional bumps come here at AFN! Plus, your a Purple People, like me- :woohoo1: :eyebrows: ...cool, that your family was a "Brady Bunch", AK style! Alas, you missed the reality show craze :eek1: :haha: ...You've earned the luxury of that empty nest-- privacy, at last!! :woohoo::crying:... Oh man, I'd roll an old lady in a parking garage for a cut of that Wanda- :drool:I'm mental for orangey aromatics! :rofl: Tell me you're going to grow it for us sometime?! :cheers:

....:smoking::smoker1::jointman: :smoker1: :smoking: ..cheek-heating Rep' missile, incoming!! :slap: :slap: :bighug:

Better than a slap . A nice big patch of herring , Great interview , :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
A-school-of-herring.-If-youre-not-fishing-a-herring-pattern-then-its-tough-to-hook-up..jpg

Now epenguin as --- President -- Hmmm not sure the Ducks would will like that .
tumblr_mq765yFdB31ssevbqo1_400.gif

But never fear Wombats think you would make a great President .

upload_2015-11-28_17-26-8.jpeg

Have a great weekend all . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back