Status
Not open for further replies.

epenguin

AFN-Proud To Be Different
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kippers for breakfast
Here you can see a series of interviews with our esteemed Staff Members. I hope it will give a little insight on the lads n lassies who are charged with Moderating and Administrating our favorite forum.
I cannot say if all the answers are true or down right lies. You will have to figure that out for yourselves. I will say that the responses are as given, and there has been no editing.
Some may give one liner answers, some may make it sound like "War & Peace". But I hope you enjoy this ongoing series. Each interviewee can nominate the next victim/member to be grilled.

We start at the top......

Aunty / Mossy / Owld Witch / The Gaffer

Q1. What were the original thoughts/ambitions when setting up AFN ? (and when was that?)

January 2nd 2011
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/sanctuary.2/
This was the first thread on site.
Our original thought was to build a Safe place for Autoflower Breeders..and our ambition was never to have to Listen to an Auto Troll again..:biggrin:..without having an OFF button.

Q2. The medical aspects are particularly important to you I know. How has this helped you personally over the years ?

It Saved my Life.

Q3. has the undoubted succsess of AFN suprised you and what do you hope/envisage for the future of AFN ?

No Rules.
A Forum run on Respect alone.

Q4. If you could bend the ears of Prime Ministers and Presidents, what would you say to them ?

Nothing..because they wouldn't Listen.

Q5. What annoys you?

Disrespect

Q6. What makes you happy

A Happy Family on AFN.

Q7. Who is your favourite penguin on AFN ?

That New penguin..what's his name again..?

Q8. You recently moved to the "Good Life" on your Spanish Ranch. Is it all you hoped it would be ? Are the natives friendly ?

Nothing is Easy in Spain..but..Most of the natives are Friendly.

Q9. Insert your own question/s

If an Auto can produce a perfectly formed Ambered trich in 8-10 WEEKS..Why Wait..

Q10. And finally, what did you have for breakfast this morning. ?

Fresh figs (stolen)..parma ham wrapped round philadelphia cheese and a drizzle of honey.

Darn it, I knew I would miss one ! What is your bestist most fave smoke ?

Any Pain Killer..:smoker:

Thank you Aunty for being first up, and your nominee ...?

Next up.......SoH

:smoking::smoker1: :pimp:... and here I though you were just bluffing! :eek1: :haha: ..... A great idea eP, I think some background on the key peep's and such will be enriching for all, and up the appreciation of what AFN is about, and has been built on,... 'specially the Boss Lady! :eyebrows: ...try not to leave grill marks, ay?-- or foot massage priv's will be revoked! :rofl: :cheers: ...Thanks FuzzButt!

Easy on those shrooms Archie. I have no idea where you are at chum. I hope it is a happy place and that the white coats with the straps are not too tight. Don't spit out the pills, they are there to help.
In other words.....:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back