Indoor SPZ's Ultimate vs. Gorilla Showdown

Have you looked at the General Organics line? Just curious. Same company but organic ingredients, not certified as far as I know.

they are a apart of my recipe actually and will work in dwc but not recirculating. A lot of growers I look upto have researched it

Do you think you could Get a close up picture of that top?

This is one of the heavier ones, not sure which one really was the top bud as the low stress training really worked to make a nice even canopy. I'll get some better pictures this weekend, gonna be trimming up a storm!

IMG_20180329_190703155.jpg

Hi all! I finally worked off my sentence in trim jail!

Getting-out-of-jail.jpg

The final numbers are in: 13 oz. flower and 5.75 oz. trim. There was quite a bit of larfy popcorn buds on the inner branches that ended up in the trim bin, hence the high ratio of trim to bud. But it is some really good trim that is going to make some nice tinctures and edibles and whatnot. Next time I think I will try to do more training and perhaps remove some inner branches so she focuses growth on the top buds.

That said, the buds I got are great, plentiful and the biggest and tightest I've produced yet. The smell and taste are phenomenal, old school skunky funky. The high creeps up on you and lasts a long time. It is an Indica dominated affair though and it puts me right into the couch with some droopy eyelids. As far as the high goes I definitely prefer the ultimate, which I think has a more complex high that is a more balanced hybrid of the Indica and Sativa effects and better for getting stuff done. Makes me wish I had done better by those Ultimate girls!

Not at home at the moment, but I'll post some more pics when I get a chance and maybe a wrap up post with some links to my next grow thread once I get it posted. Other than that, this one is in the books!

Book it Danno. WOW 13 oz off her. That is just old fashion job well done. Your wife is the best :eyebrows:

incredible looking and 13oz. nicely done

Reactions: SPZ
Nice thread, Been on the site a couple years and read more than I post.Just switched to auto pots and coco recently and it's been a learning experience. The biggest issue has been adjusting my feeding schedule. Was wondering if you would share the link to the feeding schedule and spread sheet with me? It's impressive thanx!

Nice thread, Been on the site a couple years and read more than I post.Just switched to auto pots and coco recently and it's been a learning experience. The biggest issue has been adjusting my feeding schedule. Was wondering if you would share the link to the feeding schedule and spread sheet with me? It's impressive thanx!

Sure thing, sent you a PM! Happy growing!

great smoke. strong high.well done

Back