Sour Crack

Hello Folks, Day 41 , Growing like a weed !!
Having Fun !!

IMG_7024.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg
IMG_7026.jpeg
IMG_7027.jpeg

other second space with one Sour Crack (circled)
IMG_7028 (1).jpeg
IMG_7029.jpeg

Hello, Day 55, Hoping NO Hermes show up !!!!!
Ya know, I actually expected these Sour Cracks to be on the shorter size ,like the 2 darker ones exactly, but the other 2 especially the one took off(?)
they all get the same treatment.
I figured the smaller blue pot has something to do with that one(??) but again really im very novice grower. So probably messed something up somewhere, somehow probably due to inexperienced (???)
But still having FUN !! (no hermie, no hermie, no hermie)

IMG_7178.jpeg

IMG_7179.jpeg
IMG_7182.jpeg
IMG_7180.jpeg
IMG_7183.jpeg
IMG_7181.jpeg
IMG_7184.jpeg
IMG_7185.jpeg
IMG_7187.jpeg

Hoping for the best , soon , as my jars are pretty empty.

IMG_7188.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 83 for Sour Crack,, they are all close, thinking mid next week (?) buds have been filling in and bulking up nicely.
Ive always had trouble deciding when to harvest, trying to wait as long as I can ,want plenty of amber this time
any of you folks that have been following have an opinion, as to if these are looking READY to harvest or not ?
Fun,Fun,Fun

IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
IMG_7459.jpeg
IMG_7460.jpeg
IMG_7464.jpeg
IMG_7461.jpeg

OH NO, I have troubles !!
Im pretty sure I spotted a hermie coming out (?) actually a few , plucked them, will harvest the plant any day, until then will keep a good eye
I only see on one plant so far, one of the smaller/shorter ones , BUT is very nice, like ALL of them !!

And also found some bud rot, (DAMMIT!!!) on the other shorter/shortest one, with the nice big fat cola , and yes I lost the top cola and it was Nice and dense and big and heavy DAMMIT !!
Ive never encounter bud rot, any suggestions ?
ive cut the top out/off with all the rot and ,it was hard to just throw away, but it dont look very good, so AMF

All 4 are pretty much ready, guess ive been pushing it wanting to get plenty of ambers, all 4 will be coming down in the next few days
hope nothing affected the others I have going.

SHIT, lost a nice cola, shit.

IMG_7507.jpeg
IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_7505.jpeg

before

IMG_7464 (1).jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

after
IMG_7517.jpeg

IMG_7516.jpeg

hermie (?)

IMG_7501.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7511.jpeg
    IMG_7511.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OH NO, I have troubles !!
Im pretty sure I spotted a hermie coming out (?) actually a few , plucked them, will harvest the plant any day, until then will keep a good eye
I only see on one plant so far, one of the smaller/shorter ones , BUT is very nice, like ALL of them !!

And also found some bud rot, (DAMMIT!!!) on the other shorter/shortest one, with the nice big fat cola , and yes I lost the top cola and it was Nice and dense and big and heavy DAMMIT !!
Ive never encounter bud rot, any suggestions ?
ive cut the top out/off with all the rot and ,it was hard to just throw away, but it dont look very good, so AMF

All 4 are pretty much ready, guess ive been pushing it wanting to get plenty of ambers, all 4 will be coming down in the next few days
hope nothing affected the others I have going.

SHIT, lost a nice cola, shit.

View attachment 1696511View attachment 1696512View attachment 1696519

before

View attachment 1696570

View attachment 1696528

after
View attachment 1696513

View attachment 1696526

hermie (?)

View attachment 1696530
Dang man that's a huge bummer, sorry to hear about that. Always the worst to lose it right at the end but it happens to the best of us. Plants are looking great, if it was me and I was seeing the stress signs and had some bud rot pop up I'd go ahead and harvest it now to not risk loosing anymore.

If you can cure your stash for a long period of time 2-3 months at least that helps make it more of a couch lock smoke imo. I believe the longer you wait the more the trichs amber out and covert to CBD. I'm no expert though so don't quote me on that.

Thanks, Yeah ive calmed down some now, and YES all 4 are READY and coming down, the big one and bud rot are hanging now actually, from this morning
and the other 2 in the next couple days, I never had bud rot and I watch/look at mine all day long, everyday as they are in my living room with me, so always looking, just didn't see the rot coming on,, (DAMMIT !!)
and I have had hermie show up before but always late (probably from stress(?)) and never really affected the crop, and they were Mephisto's also.

But all in all, im VERY happy !!!! with this crop of Sour Crack !!!!! There are PLENTY more big colas to enjoy, I maybe lost half-/-whole ounce or so
but again there is PLENTY more there !! Nice thick/chunky/dense bud too !! It's not done yet but probably will be my best grow so far (?)
Hoping for some GREAT smoke !!!!

Back