Sour Crack

Fun-guy

LMAO
Reaction score
I guess ill give my Sour Crack seeds a go, hoping for the best,
I came across a few google searches (if true?) that showed all male sour crack plants, hope I dont have any of those !!!

Day 6
IMG_6403.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6406.jpeg
    IMG_6406.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I haven't sen them available for several years. Are Sour Crack/Mephisto seeds currently available from any seed sellers?

Last edited:
Very interested to follow along. I been sitting on a pack of sour crack since last year. They yanked them a few weeks after I bought mine.

Just harvested 2 of these.. Decent indica buzz.. my plants were short/squatty.

Just harvested 2 of these.. Decent indica buzz.. my plants were short/squatty.
That's putting it nicely Tom. I've got 9 sour crack seeds to grow someday....
I laid off sowing when I saw yours. Not a big fan of short squatty plants. Did yours end up yielding much?

That's putting it nicely Tom. I've got 9 sour crack seeds to grow someday....
I laid off sowing when I saw yours. Not a big fan of short squatty plants. Did yours end up yielding much?
The plants may come out short, squatty, but many will agree that Sour Crack is among the most potent or otherwise high quality highs out there. White Crack is a related strain I also wish was currently available.

The plants may come out short, squatty, but many will agree that Sour Crack is among the most potent or otherwise high quality highs out there. White Crack is a related strain I also wish was currently available.
I believe what you're saying. I am looking forward to growing them out eventually but with sooo many potent, high quality cultivars out there today, Its difficult for me to justify. I wonder why Mephisto stopped carrying them? :pass:

Back