Live Stoners Sour Crack and Chemdogging- Day 15

Forgot to add they are both under Solar Flare 220 LED's. Sour crack is fed distilled water with runoff of 6.0ph. The chemdogging uses tap water left out overnight to remove chlorine with runoff at 6.4ph. Lights are 20/4.

Jackson

Hippy71. Yes you are correct. The sour crack is the smaller one. It's amazing the chemdogging is a huge bush.

I gave them both a 1/8 of teaspoon of cal/mag Tuesday. The sour crack is in Roots Organic mixed with GBD soil from Mephisto and the other is in FFOF. The reason is I just wanted to see the difference. As you can see the chemdogging turned into a bush and the sour crack is The skinny kid on the block although she is flowering quicker than the other.

Jackson

I've seen some gorgeous looking SC plants on here :biggrin:

I also have a SC at 7 days and a Toofless Alien the same age. I can't wait! I'll be following yours with interest.

Both are looking good. :d5:

Thanks all.

I thought they were were stunted as growth is not fast maybe because LED's . Never got the stretch like I have from other plants grown in the past. Just moved the lights about 18" from canopy

I haven't even finished my first grow mate so can't really offer much useful advice.

However from my limited experience I do think it's quite easy to 'stunt' or keep plants short. I think I stunted mine early on with.....

A. Over-watering! Welcome to the list of stoner newbie mistakes over-watering!

B. LED light too close and therefore too intense. Also must be on the list of classic noob cack-handed f*ck ups :smoking:

C. Over training! Oh my goodness I bent and tortured two of my babies at an early age with two main results: massively thick trunks, and missed a week or so of growth I reckon :finger:

D. Cold wet roots! My little babies got a bit of cold wet root treatment at the start which I also think massively reduced veg growth :shrug:

I kinda learned along the way/from my mistakes and since I got it a little bit more dialled in they've shown much more growth. Quite a bit of stretch during early flowering although they're still little dwarves. But now getting covered in buds!

I reckon your crack is small cos it's sour crack and the chem is a big bushy girl! Loving them dude.

Your crack is small!! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back