Live Stoners Sour Crack- Day 19

Good Morning All/

Unless some of you say otherwise I will feed her the following:

1/8 teaspoon of GO Grow, Cal/Mag. I will also give her 1 teaspoon of molasses.

Please take s look and provide your thoughts.

Jackson

@Burr_nit @namvet25 @budelee @Eyes on Fire @Waira

Attachments

• IMG_0515.JPG
    IMG_0515.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 62
Good Morning All/

Unless some of you say otherwise I will feed her the following:

1/8 teaspoon of GO Grow, Cal/Mag. I will also give her 1 teaspoon of molasses.

Please take s look and provide your thoughts.

Jackson

@Burr_nit @namvet25 @budelee @Eyes on Fire @Waira
Sounds good..just a suggestion..start measuring the ppm of the feed going in..start low and work your way up as the plant gets bigger,keep a log of the info for reference,to see what works for future grows...

just as an FYI in proper organics EC/PPM.PH is entirely un necessary actually unless its like really an acid type like. Acid or a highly alkali material thats going to compete with the buffering capacity of the soil/food/life..Im assuming your still using the GBD soil? wont help measuring the EC/PPM nor the PH. PH is about thee only imho I would tell you to do, but to each their own broseph. how did your other flowers turn out? taste alright?smoke nice?

Thanks All-

Not using GBD soil on this grow. The smoke is outstanding! Think I found my new strain. It finishes quick and it's a really smooth smoke.

Jackson

Hey Jackson!

Thanks for reaching out. Looks like your girl is doing really good. I would suggest to start incorporating bloom nutes into to feed before you transition completely to bloom. Does your nutrient regimen call for that? @Jackson

Not sure man. This is the first time I'm not using GBD soil where all you need is cal/mag.

Jackson

Back