Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack (3) grow 1st Meph in 3yrs

Can anyone reading this post please help me. One post up. Back left plant is yellowing hard. Feeding only water and used fox farms ocean forest soil and top dressed same soil two weeks ago. are my plants running out of food and starving?

Fed botanicare pure blend pro bloom today 750 ppm 6.2 PH.

Can anyone reading this post please help me. One post up. Back left plant is yellowing hard. Feeding only water and used fox farms ocean forest soil and top dressed same soil two weeks ago. are my plants running out of food and starving?

Fed botanicare pure blend pro bloom today 750 ppm 6.2 PH.
Looks to be a Nitrogen deficiency.

Yeah, looks like they needing some nitrogen

The FF soils usually last 3 to 5 weeks so best to start in with nutrient regimen around week 4 or earlier if you notice any yellowing....

Chopped the front right one. Middle one is very different color than the other two. Surprising for a f4.
3C23B562-2764-41FE-A2FB-D932960774CB.jpeg

extremely fast plant. Saw so many amber on the first bottom right one. Other two coming down in 7-10 days.
94D8DA03-B666-49B5-B64B-BC5878BDDA00.jpeg

Anyone know anything about a plant that just won’t “ripen” ? Not a knock on Mephisto at all, they’re the best in the game at autos. My other two sour crack ripened up and ambered some. They seemed same pheno. This one is way lighter color and the trichomes are clear as fuck, even with the fade. Any ideas?

sour crack 1 and 3 are quite amazing finished product.1 is dried and 3 is hanging but looks 3-4x better than sour crack #1.
C4D68AE9-BA32-40E4-A762-3B90779A2CB7.jpeg

Back