Indoor Sour Bubbly, Chemdog and Toof Decay- Day 42

@Waira. Question for you. Two weeks ago you mentioned to give chemdog some mild nitrogen as her leaves were yellowing. I did that and it got better. Now she's yellowing up again. I've been feeding GO Bloom nutes since then.

This Tuesday she will be 7 weeks from sprout, 8 weeks from seed. I think I should just let her eat her leaves and continue for another 2 weeks using bloom only or maybe add molasses with the bloom.

What do you think? @stedimed @Eyes on Fire @epenguin @Micron Creek @Arthur VanHouskey @Sensi Jay

Jackson

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 81
tbh Jackson, from the pics, I don't see any yellowing, so it cannot be too bad. Go easy on the nutrients, it is often better to give less rather than too much. Give them a drop of cal/mag also. If you want to use molasses, use sparingly.

Good luck.

Okay, I see a small amount of tip yellow on the Toof, but not too bad.(see previous advice) The Chemdog looks great and the sour looks very claw leaf. I would wait for a Guru to come along.

eP.

...answerd that already mate, yes, stop the N/grow nutes on her now, Bloom will have enough to finish.. BTW, whole plant pics are better for assessing the N issues, as they are drawn from lowers first,... molasses is fine, 1 fat tsp/qt a couple times a week,... When did the SB get N-tox symptoms?

whats up jackson?? you are getting the best help possible so i will just send you some good karma !!

You know what pal, you never get it 100% right every time. You do your best and learn from grow to grow. And from strain to strain. You will end up with a fine harvest. You will increase your knowledge and you can pass that on to the next guy.

Just do what Guru Waira says and you will never go wrong...............eP.

So Jackson
What do you think your finale yield weight should be ?
Also on that Sour bubbly do you have some sugar?? Your toof decay does not seem to have a main cola did you top her too?
Anyway gunna finish this bowl
One love

Back