Mephisto Genetics Sour Bubbly and Double Grape

Sour Bubbly is oh so lovely.

IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4318.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG

Double Grape showing first pistils on day 19, slightly faster than the bubbly showed her pistils
Looking great my friend. I noticed that a few of my DG's started slowvlike that but then just took off about 20 days in of so. I wouldn't worry they all look really good for that small of space, great use of your grow space for sure

Looking great my friend. I noticed that a few of my DG's started slowvlike that but then just took off about 20 days in of so. I wouldn't worry they all look really good for that small of space, great use of your grow space for sure

Thanks bud! Mine is putting on some moves! She is at day 23, I am keeping her in the one gallon and running coco. How big did your DG get?

IMG_4380.JPG

Sour Bubbly was pollinated with Heisenberg (Mephisto) and Candy Kush (Autoseeds) I threw coffee filters over them for a few days to lower the chance of ending up with more seeds than I want. Day 43 (around 24 days into flower)

IMG_4402.JPG

Man you should wind up with some nice crosses there.

Man you should wind up with some nice crosses there.

I also took some clones. So all the plants in that room will get crossed with Canuk White Widow.

widow clone I am flipping.

IMG_4364.JPG

Eight clones, 4 from widow, 3 from the Sour bubbly x Chem City blues, and one from sour bubbly.

IMG_4356.JPG

Back