Indoor some questions :)

My Northern Lights said 70-80 days and she went till 110 days. Could of let her go for another week, maybe longer. But I'd spend the 10-20 bucks and get a little scope online if you could. Sometimes you can find a little clip on adapter that goes over your camera lense on your phone as well. Not sure how great they work, but it's worth a shot! But I agree with @nizmoKush, I'd give them a couple more weeks and see how they look. Basically hurry up and wait lol.

hurrying up and waiting it is! i really hope she will surprise me.. i mean, more time - better yield\potency but i was suspicious due to my lack of experience with autos.. @Coffee&Kush do you agree with @nizmoKush about the critical being ready to go?
thanks for the help you guys, i appreciate it :pass:

Last edited:
I'd say a month on the slow one she should really fill out in the next couple weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i sure hope so.. tnx
she looks so sad.. although i cant tell why. she doesnt have heat issues as far as i know.. but the leafs are "bummed"
i would love for some more opinions you guys:headbang:

These guys have given you some sound advice. Not really much for me to add. But I would say, invest in a small microscope, or jewelers loupe, the outlay will be minimal, and it takes all the guess work out come harvest time. And as for 'cycle', there are so many variables that can effect a 'cycle'. The seed manufacturer will say 70 days, this is generally optimum conditions. Temperature, light, feed, introdution of bloom nutes at the right time all effect finish times. Use the finish times as a guide, not a set in stone timetable

id say at least 2 weeks for all of them. The Critical looks closest, but without seeing trichomes its hard to tell.

yeah im gonna buy a magnifying glass for sure..
thanks for the input :baked:

Back