@bushmasterar15 Final pic of my Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy
4-23 Solo Final Pic.jpg

4-23 Solo 5.jpg

Voting poll is now up. For anyone that votes and posts in here that you voted will :slap: some to you.
:thanks:
Thank you all for joining us on this fun grow and hope this was a great learning experience. Please join in on some of the other Grow battles if you can. We have some that are just starting with May 1st deadline to have seeds germed.
:smokeout: :greenthumb:

Brilliant job lads and ladettes! After seeing what can actually be done with such a small "pot" its made me realise the true strength of the ganja plant! Lool.

Gopd work man, i look forward to joining in on future comps. Ive currently got 4 fast buds star dawg autos on the go at 9 weeks old. Im ru ning into some issues, is there anywhere on The AFN i can post some pics and maybe get some advice?

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Brilliant job lads and ladettes! After seeing what can actually be done with such a small "pot" its made me realise the true strength of the ganja plant! Lool.

Gopd work man, i look forward to joining in on future comps. Ive currently got 4 fast buds star dawg autos on the go at 9 weeks old. Im ru ning into some issues, is there anywhere on The AFN i can post some pics and maybe get some advice?

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

i will take a look for you

try here if you dont want to start a thread.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...march-april-2018.64205/page-2198#post-1779141

Back