FINAL PHOTO!!! Northernlights, 0.5 liter coco solo cup

IMG_20180410_100439.jpg

I'll wait for your final photo @OptimusAuto or I can use one from what you posted. When all are done I'll get up a voting poll for the pics.
You can just use the one i posted mate, doubt ill get a better one any sooner. Its hard to find some decent natural light in my gaff without opening the blinds for the whole neighbourhood to see haha..

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

You can just use the one i posted mate, doubt ill get a better one any sooner. Its hard to find some decent natural light in my gaff without opening the blinds for the whole neighbourhood to see haha..

Try a pic in total dark inlo flash from camera or phone. Pretty much how I got to real mine lol

Try a pic in total dark inly fishf from camera or phone. Pretty much how I got to real mine lol
Im taking them on my tablet mate, no flash on it. Just jarred my nugs today and oh my, they are looking frosty. Ended up with 14 g in the end.. lovely little smoke aswel [emoji16]

Update
Well she is still alive, but really not doing shit. I compared to my last week photo, and I can tell no difference. She is starting to yellow up just a tad, but she was without good light for so long during a critical time, that I don't know if she is going to thicken up or not?? What is the deadline for final pics? I will probably run her right up to the deadline just to see what happens.
Day 79.JPG
Day 79b.jpg
Day 79c.jpg

Yo, @Ash-a-Ton and @bushmasterar15, well the Chem Bubbly is on day 82 and looking pretty close to done. But I'm not pulling the trigger just quite yet. I'll make it clear when I post the "final" pic, but for now here's a weekly update. Thanks. :toke::smoking:

85.CB (82) a.JPG
85.CB (82) d.JPG
85.CB (82) e.JPG
85.CB (82) f.JPG

@Ash-a-Ton & @bushmasterar15, **** FINAL PICTURE **** :yay: Mephisto Chem Bubbly at 85 days and 11.5". Roots Original Soil and MegaCrop feed (predominately). :weed::smoker1:

88.CB (85) i.JPG

:jump: Phew, it's done. Hard to believe she not only lived, but eventually thrived. This SOLO stuff is not for sissies. In retrospect, a lot of fun and great learning experience.
Good luck to all of you fellow growers --- there's some truly amazing Solo plants that have been grown. :goodluck: :bighug:

Back