Breaking news for the Solo Cup Grow we'll have a seed prize for the end photo voting poll. Still working out some details on it. But thank you all for sticking through and pushing along on this fun grow. Please make sure your final pic includes the Solo Cup so I can add it in the voting poll.
I already have some of your final solo cup pics to be in the poll but wanted to tag all that are still in
@Ash-a-Ton @AJrexxx @Free Flow @Rev. Green Genes @Gatorbackbob @Mrs-A-Ton @DylanUnknown @iampepe @NastyN8t @CaNNaDON420 @Prophetiko @OptimusAuto @WalterW @Sleeveofauto @A couple Growers @Only1Sky @Belivitez @Heavily Medicated @SOOTDAWG @Frank Rizzo
She died on us. Forgot to water for one say and she dropped over and died. Next time we won't forget the little thing. Hope theres a next time :).
Thanks for bringing us in to your inner circle.

She died on us. Forgot to water for one say and she dropped over and died. Next time we won't forget the little thing. Hope theres a next time :).
Thanks for bringing us in to your inner circle.
I',m glad that you joined us in the grow. It's been a big learning experience for me and hopefully others along.

Stand down fellas.
The mrs has finished.
@Mrs-A-Ton
Sour livers by mephisto
I think ima quit growing lol. She smashed me.

20180405_154911.jpg
20180405_154940.jpg
20180405_155045.jpg
20180405_155052.jpg

@Mrs-A-Ton (@Ash-a-Ton ) Yipes. :drool: That's amazing. What in the world is holding it up? I'm imagining a large steel scaffolding is hiding behind a curtain.
Nah. Lol. Its actually fallen over several times. Held by good vibes and a balancing act. Sorta like the chair on one leg balanced on a small rock. With a tree on the top lmao.

Back