Day 72 (2).JPG
Day 72.JPG
Day 72a.jpg
@bushmasterar15 Update
Well she is still alive, but not really doing alot of anything very fast. She is on day 72ish and is just starting to fill into a cola. Leaves are still green, so no need to think she might not fill out nicely yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really have not been giving this girl any attention. I have a SODK about the same age and I just give the solo girl the same nutes as what the big SODK gets. Here she is today.

Breaking news for the Solo Cup Grow we'll have a seed prize for the end photo voting poll. Still working out some details on it. But thank you all for sticking through and pushing along on this fun grow. Please make sure your final pic includes the Solo Cup so I can add it in the voting poll.
I already have some of your final solo cup pics to be in the poll but wanted to tag all that are still in
@Ash-a-Ton @AJrexxx @Free Flow @Rev. Green Genes @Gatorbackbob @Mrs-A-Ton @DylanUnknown @iampepe @NastyN8t @CaNNaDON420 @Prophetiko @OptimusAuto @WalterW @Sleeveofauto @A couple Growers @Only1Sky @Belivitez @Heavily Medicated @SOOTDAWG @Frank Rizzo

Check out the purple on her! Temps were only low for about a week but she continues to go blue.. gwon girl!
No worries. Those pictures you just posted are spectacular! You got this in the bag. But one tip for ya, looking at the last picture, you might want to move the Solo off your laptop keyboard before flushing !!! :yoinks:
Lol! Yeah i think i might do that before i do flush! Thanks for the compliment on my lovely lady.. not bad for what is technically my 2nd grow.. not a winner, looking at the other butes in this challenge, but a good attempt on a personal level [emoji4]
We didn't have a finish date. I'm just taking pics that you post as the final (whole plant with solo cup) to be put in a voting poll at the end when were done.
Ok cool. Thanks for getting back to me.. shes a few days into the flush now so final pic should be up at the weekend.
bac58f15390ec8cfe9a92fb978a8bf77.jpg

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Breaking news for the Solo Cup Grow we'll have a seed prize for the end photo voting poll. Still working out some details on it. But thank you all for sticking through and pushing along on this fun grow. Please make sure your final pic includes the Solo Cup so I can add it in the voting poll.
I already have some of your final solo cup pics to be in the poll but wanted to tag all that are still in
@Ash-a-Ton @AJrexxx @Free Flow @Rev. Green Genes @Gatorbackbob @Mrs-A-Ton @DylanUnknown @iampepe @NastyN8t @CaNNaDON420 @Prophetiko @OptimusAuto @WalterW @Sleeveofauto @A couple Growers @Only1Sky @Belivitez @Heavily Medicated @SOOTDAWG @Frank Rizzo
Thanks for having me! Its been really fun and a great learning curve to put me in good stead for my 2nd official grow which is 4 weeks in. 4 x star dawg auto.

Happy dayz [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

I took pics before harvest to use as my pic but I deleted them lmfao stoner moment. Looks I'll have to use my last pic. Harvester last night. Will take pics of bud once shes dry. Thanks for the contest looking forward to all the finished products.

@bushmasterar15
Same lmao. I was at work and told the mrs it was ready. Came home to my shit chopped and hanging lol.

In fact. I just hashed it all last night. Ill post some pics when its all purged and done.
20180328_165017.jpg
20180330_140603.jpg
20180330_140657.jpg

@bushmasterar15

Back