Indoor SOFEM: Big Shoots auto

@virginia gent Nice looking grow Sir. I only grown a Cherry Cheese Skunk from SoFem, which is did like. Currently have a Cherry Sucker in a pot outside & she's looking good. How long did the Fruity Petootie go? I think you said in an earlier post, you planted end of Jan, so 11-2 weeks?
Seventy-three days. Great smell. Strong body effect.

No, I am not sure it is foxtails. The buds were not putting on mass like the other plant (genetics?) but the trics are all milky with a little amber. The buds may have needed the lights closer or something.
If they looked like a normal cola but just didn't have the bulk, that could be too light light. Foxtails can be caused by too much light.

I really didn't know what foxtails were until I saw them. Descriptions are pretty vague and I wasn't able to find a decent pictures of them. And they I grew a big plant that fox tailed. Instead of creating nugs, the flowers are elongated, like…a fox tail but just a few inches long. Instead of having nugs that look like a pine cone or a walnut, it looked like stalks of wheat.

Attachments

• Jeff closeup.jpeg
    Jeff closeup.jpeg
    7.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Jeff distance.jpeg
    Jeff distance.jpeg
    9.7 MB · Views: 32
Thanks Delps8, Those pictures say it all. I didn't have enough or not the right spectrum of light or both. I can use these two lights to veg my next photo grow. Fathers' day is coming, time to start hinting for a new light, ha,ha.

The pandora fire is in the jar to cure and the yield dropped to just over 50 grams. The FP is in jars but still too wet but will also dry lower than she should have. My guess is I lost over 30% yield with poor light/ poor light control/ poor ph control but the good news is I had a better yield from my other tent (GG#4 photo) so most of this will make hash and tinc. I tried the fruity patootie and it is really nice, good daytime high and an interesting smell. Top buds from this plant did much better in spite of the problems. Even with my mistakes this has turned out OK.

Attachments

• FPyield1.JPG
    FPyield1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • FPyield2.JPG
    FPyield2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • PFyield1.JPG
    PFyield1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • yield PF.JPG
    yield PF.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
The pandora fire is in the jar to cure and the yield dropped to just over 50 grams. The FP is in jars but still too wet but will also dry lower than she should have. My guess is I lost over 30% yield with poor light/ poor light control/ poor ph control but the good news is I had a better yield from my other tent (GG#4 photo) so most of this will make hash and tinc. I tried the fruity patootie and it is really nice, good daytime high and an interesting smell. Top buds from this plant did much better in spite of the problems. Even with my mistakes this has turned out OK.
No question - those are some nice looking buds. Good to see that!

Back