Indoor SOFEM: Big Shoots auto

These two girls are doing well with the smaller girl putting out some real snow. The FP is just over 31 inches and has stopped vertical growth and I expect the resin production to pick up now. The PF has stopped at 23 inches and will be ready first.

Attachments

• day47a.JPG
    day47a.JPG
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 24
  • day47b.JPG
    day47b.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • day47c.JPG
    day47c.JPG
  • day47dFP.JPG
    day47dFP.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • day47ePF.JPG
    day47ePF.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • seed FP&PF.JPG
    seed FP&PF.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Sorry for the bad pics last post. The smaller pandors fire is getting some weight to the buds but they still look wispy. The fruity patootie (skunk) is really starting to stink and the trics are starting to get some milky heads but clear is dominate.

Attachments

• day51fp&pf.JPG
    day51fp&pf.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • day51fp1.JPG
    day51fp1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • day51fp2.JPG
    day51fp2.JPG
  • day51fp3.JPG
    day51fp3.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • day51pf1.JPG
    day51pf1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • day51pf2.JPG
    day51pf2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • day51pf3.JPG
    day51pf3.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 34
Looks good man im going to pick some of there beans up here soon.

The foxtails are pretty bad and like every other time something is wrong know why, I think. The 1500w cob that should have been full spectrum is in fact almost all red. On the rare moments when I am not fully stoned I remember things, I think red promotes growth and should have not been on during flower. Anyway the fp should be ready early next month and the pf may be ready next week. No more nutes after today for the pf and a little for the next week or so for the fp.

Attachments

• cob1.JPG
    cob1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • cob2.JPG
    cob2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • day61fp1.JPG
    day61fp1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • day61fp2.JPG
    day61fp2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • day61fp3.JPG
    day61fp3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • day61fp4.JPG
    day61fp4.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • day61pf1.JPG
    day61pf1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • day61pf2.JPG
    day61pf2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • day61pf3.JPG
    day61pf3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Chopped the pandora fire last night. The trics are milky with a few amber in the mid level buds. I wanted to use this plant for hash and tinctures but I tried some of the resin and it's stronger than I expected so I will save some for smoking. The fruity patootie (first two pics) is not ready yet so she got her last feeding, 3tps big bloom, 1tps boomerang and 2tps bembe. I might give some more bembe but I want more amber from these buds, so mabe 7-10 more days.

Attachments

• day67fp1.JPG
    day67fp1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • day67fp2.JPG
    day67fp2.JPG
  • day67pf1.JPG
    day67pf1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • day67pf2.JPG
    day67pf2.JPG
  • day67pf3.JPG
    day67pf3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • day67pf4.JPG
    day67pf4.JPG
  • day67pf5.JPG
    day67pf5.JPG
Just put into jars to start cure, almost 70 gr, expect about 60-65 gr after a two week cure. The other plant comes down Saturday. The PF smoke is heavy body high and it looks like plenty of resin. This plant was always intended for the hash and tinc pile so I am happy with the yield. The real rh is over 60%, just put the meter in jar.

Attachments

• yield PF.JPG
    yield PF.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Harvest time for the fruity patootie and this plant smells great. The foxtails are still there but she put on some good meat over the last week. I expect well over three oz. The pandora is still just over 60% rh but is going to be about 2 oz so this is a good grow for me. The next three autos are two from twisted tree and I will try and do better with the big shoots. The newberry is new for me but the orange bubblegum isn't, I got a great smoke but not as much of the bubblegum flavor as I wanted.

Attachments

• harvestFP1.JPG
    harvestFP1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • harvestFP2.JPG
    harvestFP2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • harvestFP3.JPG
    harvestFP3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • harvestFP4.JPG
    harvestFP4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Next.JPG
    Next.JPG
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 33
  • TrimFP1.JPG
    TrimFP1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • TrimFP2.JPG
    TrimFP2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • TrimFP3.JPG
    TrimFP3.JPG
The foxtails are pretty bad and like every other time something is wrong know why, I think. The 1500w cob that should have been full spectrum is in fact almost all red. On the rare moments when I am not fully stoned I remember things, I think red promotes growth and should have not been on during flower.
Red and far red are the primary light colors that drive flowering. Blue light controls the plant shape (short and compact), red drives cell growth. There could be "too much of a good thing" going on but, without a reading of the spectrum that's hitting the plant, it's really a guess.

This link will take you to a light that's sold in two versions; one for veg, one for flower and this is an example of a "full spectrum" light.

Are you sure that you got foxtails? I see lots of nugs but nothing that looks like foxtails. Some strains naturally fox tail but, as I proved with one plant, too much light can cause foxtails, also.

@virginia gent Nice looking grow Sir. I only grown a Cherry Cheese Skunk from SoFem, which is did like. Currently have a Cherry Sucker in a pot outside & she's looking good. How long did the Fruity Petootie go? I think you said in an earlier post, you planted end of Jan, so 11-2 weeks?

Red and far red are the primary light colors that drive flowering. Blue light controls the plant shape (short and compact), red drives cell growth. There could be "too much of a good thing" going on but, without a reading of the spectrum that's hitting the plant, it's really a guess.

This link will take you to a light that's sold in two versions; one for veg, one for flower and this is an example of a "full spectrum" light.

Are you sure that you got foxtails? I see lots of nugs but nothing that looks like foxtails. Some strains naturally fox tail but, as I proved with one plant, too much light can cause foxtails, also.
No, I am not sure it is foxtails. The buds were not putting on mass like the other plant (genetics?) but the trics are all milky with a little amber. The buds may have needed the lights closer or something.

Back