Mephisto Genetics SODK Trellis Grow

Day 55...

20171206_195917.jpg
20171206_195802.jpg

Buds began to swell approx 3 days ago, and she's really starting to fill out nicely. I did some light defoliation the other day and got some resin on my hand, smells exactly like oranges, or tangerines, so delicious.

Looking nice in there bro! I love a good screen.

These buds are looking amazing, the swell is still on, about to be in week 6 so I fed the first serving of overdrive trying to squeeze out every bit of production I can out of her. Man I can't wait to smoke on this, it's literally packed with crystal and smells amazing. I'll take some new pics next feeding.

Here some pics I promised, i have been sucked into Ark Survival again on Xbox One, my apologies lol. If anyone plays and are looking for a tribe member for that game btw hmu bc I just started playing again since the official game got released and had to start over, FML...
20171216_180145.jpg
20171216_180037.jpg

So I'm thinking today will be the last normal feeding, and then I shall flush. I will be checking the trichs tomorrow, I'm shooting for a good 15-20% amber. Nearly all trichs are in a cloudy state as of this evening. I think my flowering time will end up a little shy of what has been advertised, I wasn't expecting to start flushing until the 21st. They are on a 24 hour lights on schedule, normally I just run 20-4, but I wanted to see how it would do without any darkness. My temps and humidity have been on point the entire grow. Or else I would have def went with 20 on 4 off.

Back