Mephisto Genetics SODK Trellis Grow

IraqJack

Panda Brigade
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HBSS, Sour Stomper, 3 Bears OG
Decided to do a journal on this Sour Orange Diesel Kush because it's performing so well. I'm currently about halfway to finish, I'll post all worthy photos I've taken of her so far. I've got 2 photoperiod tents going so this will be the only Auto I'll have going. So I'll just be talking about one plant. I've almost exclusively grown Mephisto Autoflowers, and if anyone new is reading this needs a stamp of approval, I've been growing their gear for three years and have had 0 reason to ever adventure out. With the exception of some Fastbuds West Coast OG that I tested, I grew out 4, and although all plants were decent, there was a lot of deviation in flavor and growth between all. I like that Mephisto has very stable strains, you generally know what to expect imo.
20171125_222213.jpg
20171125_224415.jpg
20171125_224529.jpg
20171125_224519.jpg
20171125_224641.jpg
20171125_224444.jpg
20171125_222151.jpg

Attachments

• 20171125_222515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
  • 20171125_222335.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
These pics are all day 46 from seed.

So what about this one is performing so well?

Well. Just that it's growing strong, has thick white hairs, great lateral and medial branching with bending her over... which from looking at some other grows and how the buds swelled I'm probably going to hit the 6 oz or greater mark, which would exceed my personal expectations... I wasn't going to do a journal on it, since I'm already doing a separate journal. I found myself posting in my photo thread updates on the SODK, and decided to just make a separate one showing this ones developement.

Decided to do a journal on this Sour Orange Diesel Kush because it's performing so well. I'm currently about halfway to finish, I'll post all worthy photos I've taken of her so far. I've got 2 photoperiod tents going so this will be the only Auto I'll have going. So I'll just be talking about one plant. I've almost exclusively grown Mephisto Autoflowers, and if anyone new is reading this needs a stamp of approval, I've been growing their gear for three years and have had 0 reason to ever adventure out. With the exception of some Fastbuds West Coast OG that I tested, I grew out 4, and although all plants were decent, there was a lot of deviation in flavor and growth between all. I like that Mephisto has very stable strains, you generally know what to expect imo.View attachment 833306 View attachment 833307 View attachment 833308 View attachment 833310 View attachment 833311 View attachment 833312 View attachment 833314
nice trich shots. covered in resin what light have you her under :pass:

Looking good mate :smoking:
I done 4 west coast og big yield of them
But disappointed in smoke all tasted of wood different phenos but pretty much same taste :thumbsup:

nice trich shots. covered in resin what light have you her under :pass:
Cheapo Chinese Blurple lol. I'm going to be adding some Timber Led, but I had to put one of my best friends to sleep, my dog Ariel, and it hurt my pocket almost as much as my heart. I've been using the same lighting for almost 3 years.

Looking good mate :smoking:
I done 4 west coast og big yield of them
But disappointed in smoke all tasted of wood different phenos but pretty much same taste :thumbsup:
I had one that turned out fucking AMAZING. The first I grew. The rest exactly as you described. Which was my gripe. I had an amazing pheno the 1st time though I will admit.

I had one that turned out fucking AMAZING. The first I grew. The rest exactly as you described. Which was my gripe. I had an amazing pheno the 1st time though I will admit.
seems to be a ongoing thing with there stuff from what iv seen some of there lines are very unconsistant made me not want to try some out which is a shame really liked the sound of the cookies and the lsd-25

Haha that's funny bc I also was interested in their GSC, and their LSD as well. It just shows the levels there are to breeders, and how you can't just hop into the scene with halfway stable lines and expect serious growers who won't allow hyped up strain names to dictate who they purchase from. I count myself fortunate that I started with Mephisto, and remain a customer. Not to mention their customer service is amazing.

Back