slow veg outdoor auto flower giga bud and med gom

Reaction score
Hey,

New to autoflowers and outdoor growing.

I need some advice and desperate for some help.

My girls are taking forever get some veg growth on them.

I am doing a coco promix with GHE flora range following nebula haze feed scheme for autos, In 20l pot with 15l of coco. Its late spring my plants get about 10 direct hours of sunlight and in total over 12 hours (increases each day as summer approaches) from an African sun our climate is considered to me Mediterranean in nature. please help me out! below are images of my gals:

11 DAY OLD AUTO MED GOM

20181111_215848.jpg

11 DAY OLD AUTO GIGABUD (G13)
20181111_215831.jpg

Attachments

• 20181111_215821.jpg
    20181111_215821.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 107
Hey man, the first few weeks are always the slowest moving...plants are looking ok to me. If you want to get them pumping along I would suggest giving them some supplemental lighting of an evening. I give my seedlings 24hrs of light for the first 3 weeks or so, they spend the day in the sun and nights inside under CFL lights.

@the green bandit thanks for the comment, will update as I go along maybe you can give more input as I go? I at this stage will only be able to do a fully outdoor grows so no sup. lighting I am planning on doing a Jack H or Black Domina as you have suggested in the new month although my aim is to gain as much experience for outdoor growing so I can do good yields with great quality. Still a small fry but keen to learn and get better grow by grow... hopefully you and others can show me the way?

Absolutely, I will help you out anyway that i can. You have come to the right place to learn how to grow beastly autos. Feel free to @ me if you get stuck with anything. There's no better place to learn than AFN. :smoking:

Back