First Grow (Big Bud Auto) Need help asap

I transplant everything I grow, simply because I find it easier to control the variables in a tiny pot that first week,
20200112_210308.jpg

And your plants look happy enough, buddy :thumbsup: all the crazy growth happens around weeks 3 to 6
It looks like your soil is full of nutrients already "feeds for 3 months" So the slight yellowing on the tips is probably not lack of food, but rather watering schedule, and a couple of your pics look to have very wet soil, could have just been irrigated but I'm thinking over-watering, same as the others.

How much, how often, buddy?

And them drooping right now could be the flush you performed (pot is still soaked) or simply sleepy-time, outdoor girls love dancing in the sun,
Pics taken same day:
20190712_213102.jpg
20190713_153646.jpg

Happy growing :goodluck:

L
I transplant everything I grow, simply because I find it easier to control the variables in a tiny pot that first week,
View attachment 1166420
And your plants look happy enough, buddy :thumbsup: all the crazy growth happens around weeks 3 to 6
It looks like your soil is full of nutrients already "feeds for 3 months" So the slight yellowing on the tips is probably not lack of food, but rather watering schedule, and a couple of your pics look to have very wet soil, could have just been irrigated but I'm thinking over-watering, same as the others.

How much, how often, buddy?

And them drooping right now could be the flush you performed (pot is still soaked) or simply sleepy-time, outdoor girls love dancing in the sun,
Pics taken same day:
View attachment 1166422View attachment 1166423
Happy growing :goodluck:
Thankyou so much!! And water was really wet due to me flushing...... I water probably every 3-4 days.... with about 10% run off, that for both pots too and usually when it’s dry about a knuckle deep. Thanks sm for the reply

Last edited:
L

Thankyou so much!! And water was really wet due to me flushing...... I water probably every 3-4 days.... usually when it’s dry about a knuckle deep. Thanks sm for the reply
Also wondering when to transplant?

Hmm... twice a week sounds pretty good, plus a knuckle check :thumbsup:

The general idea is the tips of your leaves are where the tips of your roots have spread to,
So in a small pot, once your leaves are touching the rim, its transplant time
20191211_055036.jpg

That ensures that the roots are holding all the soil together, but before they start getting angry from being trapped in a pot

This is assuming you're still vegging, I've never tried a transplant close to/in flower

Hmm... twice a week sounds pretty good, plus a knuckle check :thumbsup:

The general idea is the tips of your leaves are where the tips of your roots have spread to,
So in a small pot, once your leaves are touching the rim, its transplant time
View attachment 1166458
That ensures that the roots are holding all the soil together, but before they start getting angry from being trapped in a pot

This is assuming you're still vegging, I've never tried a transplant close to/in flower
I might transplant the smaller one into a bigger pot once it gets older thanks for the info !!

I might transplant the smaller one into a bigger pot once it gets older thanks for the info !!
@DMHeights so when do you reccomend I continue with my feeding schedule? Using powerfeed at v low dose probs. 0.125ml powerfeed, 1ml seasol per L of water?

I'm in canada so don't know anything about them :shrug:
a quick google of seasol brings up the website, looks like their recommended is 20mL per 9L, but every 2 to 4 weeks...
kelp based soil conditioner, Downloadable analysis, loaded with micro goodies,
I would be prepping my soil/pots with that,
Let it carry me through the first few weeks,
Another fertigation at the start of stretch, maybe once more in flower maybe not
And I'm not sure about powerfeed, looks like theres a tonne of different ones, Australia's miracle-gro lol

I'm in canada so don't know anything about them :shrug:
a quick google of seasol brings up the website, looks like their recommended is 20mL per 9L, but every 2 to 4 weeks...
kelp based soil conditioner, Downloadable analysis, loaded with micro goodies,
I would be prepping my soil/pots with that,
Let it carry me through the first few weeks,
Another fertigation at the start of stretch, maybe once more in flower maybe not
And I'm not sure about powerfeed, looks like theres a tonne of different ones, Australia's miracle-gro lol
I wanna live in Canada lol, and I’m using the red powerfeed something like 14-6-11? Close to that atleast. The only thing I’m really having a hard time finding something for flowering. I’ve got Monsta Bud from ozi magic, I bought it thinking it was a PK nutrient but it’s just a additive I suppose.... You have any tips at all? I might try to fim a plant as an experiment. Also the past few days it’s been hitting up to 33 degrees Celsius for about an hour or two but stay at about 31 for the rest of the day, is this okay ?? Or too stressful

I wanna live in Canada lol, and I’m using the red powerfeed something like 14-6-11? Close to that atleast. The only thing I’m really having a hard time finding something for flowering. I’ve got Monsta Bud from ozi magic, I bought it thinking it was a PK nutrient but it’s just a additive I suppose.... You have any tips at all? I might try to fim a plant as an experiment. Also the past few days it’s been hitting up to 33 degrees Celsius for about an hour or two but stay at about 31 for the rest of the day, is this okay ?? Or too stressful
Also to add there are cooler days coming up thankfully haha

Honestly buddy, I have no idea what you have available nutrient wise, or your climate, 30 is pretty hot, but also depends on wind, humidity, strain your growing,
And as for training, I've never done any more than some leaf tucking/trimming, just let em grow how they want :thumbsup: but go for it mate, maybe it will surprise you, lots of people have great results
@hecno mentioned some things at the start of your thread here, and knows a tonne more about growing than me :goodluck:

Back