Mephisto Genetics SloatThritter runs Forgotten Cookies & Grapey Walter in 100% coco

Reaction score
Hello, AFN fans. Some know of me over on Reddit under the username SloatThritter. I'm here to showcase my first attempt in 100% coco!

Right now we are on day 8. The plants have each received three 125 ml feeds of 150 ppm AN Coco Grow A/B with Voodoo Juice. 3 gallon yellow bottom air pots

The plants are doing their usually slow coco seedling growth, but are otherwise fantastic and healthy. I expect the plants to explode after next week. Unfortunately I'm dealing with summer temps. I'll be ordering a QB for flowering to limit heat.

I didn't label the plants so I'm guessing based off examples of which plant is which

Forgotten Cookies:
IMG_0528_zpsbbh2dlsf.jpg

Grapey Walter
IMG_0529_zpsmfen9kbq.jpg

I look forward to updating you all :). Happy toking!

:pass:It's great. It gets better with age. Double grape is also very sticky if you use enough sugars and get a nice slow dry. Double grape is a heavy hitter. CdlC is my day time smoke..I like em hard hitting and would personally classify my 10-15% amber DG as sedative and narcotic. Smells wise. oh boy -- DG is subdued but CdlC has amazing terps. Rank, raw, spice with chemical funk Definitely lives up to its lineage.

I'm hoping my first coco growth is on schedule. I had much larger growth st 8 days for a soil coco mix (roots Organics)

Last edited:
Thanks for the report man. Double g and white crack is my next run. I'm on day 46 with 3bog right now. My first meph grow and I couldn't be happier. My journals in the mephisto forumns. I'm gonna order the cdlc when they get more in stock. What light u running?

sweet man! hope the Coco works out for you!!!

Running the following right now

Sour Crack
Sams Crack (Unreleased)
24 Carat
Sour Stomper

and when all thats done im popping 2 Ripleys OG seeds and see just how massive a yield i can get from Mephisto's tallest plant ;)

Back