Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

@Dudeski looking great!

They both are about the same in development. You may be ahead. One of my older ladies needs to finish so I can give her a Prime spot. Can't tell from this pic but she's wanting to be quite stretchy. Lol

What's your light schedule @Dudeski

IMG_20160822_111058722.jpg

LED technology is changing so much that i see it giving other lights a run for their money. Ive converted one light and am about to build a 2 cob modular light that is easily moved and adjustable.

Mine is under a mars 300 right now.

Yeah I see LEDs definitely taking over. I have some aquarium LEDs that vegged out the Hesienberg special I have and it worked great but the bloom spec is very weak so I threw her under the HPS to finish. Was thinking on vegging the Skylar White under it but was to lazy to set it up.

Is it pretty easy building your own cob?

Its not hard, just assembling the right components is a learning curve. But there is a new thread just started and getting better once the new vendor comes on board. Tons of information there! I'll try to remember to tag you.

Its not hard, just assembling the right components is a learning curve. But there is a new thread just started and getting better once the new vendor comes on board. Tons of information there! I'll try to remember to tag you.

Vendor for DIY lights? That's sounds interesting for sure..

Back