Shu joins the pack.

Shugrows

Everyone has a secret
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well Laughing Hyena was nice enough to put me on the tester roster. Sent me a good bit to test. Started off with one skunk mob and one purple biker. I planted them straight to final pot in Saturday and both where up today when I went to check. I will post my grows on here. Im using promix hp with some trifecta myco and some biochar mixed in the soil. One gal plactic pot and a one gal ac infinity grow bag. Skunk mob is in the plastic pot and purple biker in the bag. I will be using cronks autoflower nutes with some molasses and some cronk bloom booster and another one of thete line. Sticky bandit. Suppose to increase terps and resin. And also ff big bloom for when they are young. Stuff works great for the little ones. Heres the first pic of there life.
IMG_3440.jpeg
IMG_3439.jpeg

I’ve been watching their gear for a while seems they create some serious auto fire. Congrats on the spot
Me too. He reached out for some photo testers and I hit him up saying when you got some autos to test keep me in mind. Sent me a pm shortly after saying they got a few to test and some they want new pics for. So they sent me 10 strains to run. Ill be busy for awhile. And Im in the autoseeds g and s. Just got a care package from sawney and I just wont 10 beans from the vault. Got 3 strains of phoenixs coming from them. Plus all the strains I bought that I need to run. Im going to be busy.

Me too. He reached out for some photo testers and I hit him up saying when you got some autos to test keep me in mind. Sent me a pm shortly after saying they got a few to test and some they want new pics for. So they sent me 10 strains to run. Ill be busy for awhile. And Im in the autoseeds g and s. Just got a care package from sawney and I just wont 10 beans from the vault. Got 3 strains of phoenixs coming from them. Plus all the strains I bought that I need to run. Im going to be busy.
Which Phoenix strains. I’ve grown their auto super kush and boy was it quite the stanky strain. My buddy has one going now I gave him and a big yield auto. I wonder what photo strains they have coming out. I’ve gravitated towards photos but still love autos the both have their place in my opinion and my gardens.

Which Phoenix strains. I’ve grown their auto super kush and boy was it quite the stanky strain. My buddy has one going now I gave him and a big yield auto. I wonder what photo strains they have coming out. I’ve gravitated towards photos but still love autos the both have their place in my opinion and my gardens.
I got good shit auto, sweet tooth auto and uk cheesy auto. Im think Im going to start growing cheese strains. Try find a good skunky one. But I have grown phoenix skunk auto and it wasnt skunky at all. I tried to grow one a couple months back but my soil was to hot and had alot of germ issues thought it was me but find out it was the soil. Said no burn formula. Lies. Alot of my plants have suffered from that soil. But Im back in promix hp which Ive had my best grows with. I am still trying to dial in my nutes tho. Starting to get that down now too. Im not sure the photos they got coming out. I know @Lil Dab is testing photos for them. Hed know more. I only grown autos. And have for the last 3 years. In My situation autos work perfectly. Someday when I get more room or my own house Ill be trying photos. But will always growing autos. Im all about them. I agree they both have there place. We wouldnt have autos this good if it wasnt for photos. I love all weed. Lol. And everyone that smokes my bud cant tell if its an auto. Lol. Shit most people dont even know there is a “auto” to them weed is weed. If it gets them high thats all that matters.

Promix is so easy to grow in it’s the only other thing I’ll use indoors. It’s just like growpito which is what I’ve been using for years. Bought once and keep reusing and it keeps getting better. The super kush auto was the closest to skunk I’ve had in years. It was skunkier not kushy in my opinion. You do a stellar job with your ladies you’ve learned fast keep up the good work. What nutes do you use?

Thanks for the compliment man. I been using cronk nutes. They got an autoflower version thats one bottle for grow one for bloom. And some additives of course. Never just one bottle. I was using foxfarm and had that stuff dialed in pretty good. I like to try new things and see if they work better or easier to use. If Id know that the kush was skunky I would have got that. But since I already done the skunk express figured cheese was next best. And of course have to try good shit. Stuff looks dank as hell and sweet tooth won a cup in 2001 so to me makes it worthy of a go. But do wish I got there 1:1 cbd. Was an after thought. Oh well. The cheese says its got up to 5% cbd thats pretty decent.

Back