Indoor Showsey Ganja's Grow Journal No.1

Showsey Ganja

Geddon!
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net

Hello and welcome to my grow journal.

I have done one greenhouse grow when I was a teenager it was one huge bush! and 2 auto grows recently.

After much research I built a room in my loft from scratch and had great success with medican seeds "Kush Fromage" which is UKcheese/og kush auto (highly recommend) and black sugar rose (Freebie) which was great.

Second grow I moved house so I brought a huge 2m by 2m tent and grew "fast n vast" very good also.

I've just started my third grow and would like to jump on the grow journal bandwagon.
I decided that my 2m by 2m tent is too excessive for now and opted for a smaller set up.

So here's a quick guide to my set up...

Tent
- Trojan TG12 Gold 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m

Light
- 600w Phillips, dual spectrum, Sodium
Omega digipro+ variable ballast.

Ventilation
- 4" Inline extractor

Filter
- Rhino

Extras
- Humidifier
- Dehumidifier
- Hydrometers
- Thermometers
- 2 Oscillating desk fans

I'm growing in soil, I'm actually experimenting with 2 types as I ran out of biobizz.
So this time I'm growing 5 "smokey bear" auto by freedom seeds.
I'm using biobizz light mix for 2 plants and 3 plants will be in tried and tested compost from the garden centre with added perlite.

I'm using Plant Magic nutes.

So I'll update once a week, and being still relatively new to growing I may need some guidance if something goes wrong...

I've always just let my plants do their thing before but I'm up for some training this time not sure what to do though so suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks for reading here's my first photos of my babies.

DSC05277.JPG

DSC05290.JPG
DSC05282.JPG
DSC05283.JPG
DSC05286.JPG
DSC05287.JPG
DSC05284.JPG

This last one isn't looking too happy, hopefully it'll pick up...

Ok thanks for reading,

Showsey Ganja

Howdy mate UK massive! Lol [emoji3]

Nice looking set up. I'll follow along if that's ok?

Any details on the smokey bear? Never heard of them but they sound good. Sounds old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy mate UK massive! Lol [emoji3]

Nice looking set up. I'll follow along if that's ok?

Any details on the smokey bear? Never heard of them but they sound good. Sounds old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey yeah please do follow, I got the smokey bear from the local grow shop as i didn't want to buy off the net with the whole snoopers charter. Smokey bear is from freedom seeds "Jack Herer crossed with a potent AK47"

good start. Update and talk about your grow all you want! You will want to LST, low stress training, keeps canopy more or less even, most indoor grows have some training.
This site is full of grows doing this. Check out grows in the Indoor thread, you'll start to pick up stuff right away. Nice art work, I knew I'd find some show over here

good start. Update and talk about your grow all you want! You will want to LST, low stress training, keeps canopy more or less even, most indoor grows have some training.
This site is full of grows doing this. Check out grows in the Indoor thread, you'll start to pick up stuff right away. Nice art work, I knew I'd find some show over here
Thanks (About the art) :)

Back