Lighting SHOULD I GET A HGL QUANTUM BOARD??

Haha i noticed i said thinking alot.
And thats why i thought to spend abit more now and get something good.i dont want piles of old led lights i dont use lol
Is the 288 v2 the one i showed?

Sorry QB 288 v2. Buy it from HLG. They stock as you already know.
I think Zips is what the young guys call Ounces. But I’m an old guy just trying to not look to old here.

Lots of good info in the QB thread. Read through that if you have time. Regardless what spectrum you choose the QBs will give you a superior light to most and at a great price.
Absolutely

Absolutely
Na the site im on is one of the few people that have hgl lights.
I didnt see a 288
Maybe im wrong lol

Absolutely
I think i get ya now, isit the boards that are 288 not the watts?
I found a guy that builds them on ebay and uses the best parts and builds them with a dimmer switch,covers all the wires with braiding.and supplies with 4 yoyo hangers not cheap wire things. And there cheaper than hgl, see here:
Screenshot_20190429-074513_eBay.jpg

Oh yeah he said i should get 3000k?
Look:
Screenshot_20190429-072022_eBay.jpg

Heres the kelvins he does:
Screenshot_20190429-074521_eBay.jpg

He uses samsung qb 288 boards and i just noticed the lm301b selection. The 3000k is £240 and lm301b 3000k is £280 only 10 more and its built,wires protected and yoyos.and ill wait for a discount code to get it for 250ish.

Can you pm me link to him?

Hi everyone, sorry if i cant ask here ,iam new here, theses HLG's are trustable ? https://www.alibaba.com/product-det....galleryofferlist.normalList.2.c09846c9vSMI2y
they are much cheaper than from original site why this? someone here already bought theses cobs,qb, from alibaba/alixpress ? thank u guys, loved this forum , bye.
If you use their trade insurance and do not pay ever by Western Union if they ask for that look elsewhere. If I lived in The USA I would use HLG. But I live in Canada check out Meijiu on alibaba they have treated me very fair and great prices. They will help out a lot with shipping it is all Samsung and mean well drivers and wago connectors.

Check out "GrowersLights" website. They're an authorized dealer and have stock when HLG doesn't sometimes. At least they did when i bought mine. Not sure if that would work for you in England or not. Hope you get the light your looking for.

Last edited:
I think i get ya now, isit the boards that are 288 not the watts?
I found a guy that builds them on ebay and uses the best parts and builds them with a dimmer switch,covers all the wires with braiding.and supplies with 4 yoyo hangers not cheap wire things. And there cheaper than hgl, see here:
View attachment 1052454

Oh yeah he said i should get 3000k?
Look:
View attachment 1052455
Heres the kelvins he does:
View attachment 1052456

He uses samsung qb 288 boards and i just noticed the lm301b selection. The 3000k is £240 and lm301b 3000k is £280 only 10 more and its built,wires protected and yoyos.and ill wait for a discount code to get it for 250ish.
Can you please PM the link to this guy ?

Thanks!

I would definitely go with the Hlg!! Or if you wanted to go a little cheaper viparspectra has a new line of quantum boards out that have great reviews or the marshydro sp or T's line are great quantum boards

Back