Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

where can order male pollen?

I never thought of that....thanks

I bet you could dust a plant onto a sheet of paper fold it up and send it as a letter. The pollen is spread by air so it better be able to make a trip through the mail.

It degrades rapidly if not frozen. I dont know the shelflife but you are better off growing a known male and using that

I bet you could dust a plant onto a sheet of paper fold it up and send it as a letter. The pollen is spread by air so it better be able to make a trip through the mail.

maybe sending unknown white powder in the mail not the best idea, just saying :rofl:

It degrades rapidly if not frozen. I dont know the shelflife but you are better off growing a known male and using that

theoretically could one..flash freeze pollen, in a small vile..or an air tight test tube, then suspend tube in water , then freeze..ship with gel a few frozen gel packs..?

theoretically could one..flash freeze pollen, in a small vile..or an air tight test tube, then suspend tube in water , then freeze..ship with gel a few frozen gel packs..?

anything is possible ... the question is it practical and worth the money doing it :thumbsup:

they ship live lobsters world wide soooo ;)

anything is possible ... the question is it practical and worth the money doing it :thumbsup:

they ship live lobsters world wide soooo ;)

very true... I ship gulf coast shrimp up north to my family from time to time...after all said and done , $105.00 for 10 pounds..lol...but you can beat fresh gulf shrimp..lol

Back