Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

PS: we seem to have two dominant pheno types, a fast going taller one, and a slower bushy type that I topped. As luck would have it, I fimmed the one that here fast and it stayed a reasonable 36" tall. I think it would have stretched much more. I topped one of the bushy phenos and got more branching than I would have liked. The one I left natural, I practiced my own style defoliation on and I like it best.

Last edited:
Update:

GOG2 chopped on day 71
I've got one down and one to go. The sativa dominant lady is hanging right now. She will be final trimmed up tomorrow. There wasn't much smell during growth from her but now that she is hanging up, she reeks!! She has developed a glue/latex rubber/skunk funk. If she is disturbed, an orange OG smell comes through with the other funkiness. Very interesting and offensive at the same time.

GOG1, she is finishing her flush still. I want to make sure all the REMO nutes are out of there. Don't want funky tasting weed. Her main top is going to be chopped down tonight, the light will be lowered and I'll finish up the lowers a few days later. This lady definitely smells especially when she sips on fluids, those terpenes really shine! Gorilla glue all the way.

View attachment 771166 View attachment 771167 View attachment 771168 View attachment 771169 View attachment 771170 View attachment 771171 View attachment 771172 View attachment 771174 View attachment 771177

Looking good. Smelling even better!

Looking awesome Bro!
Enjoy. :pass:

PS: we seem to have two dominant pheno types, a fast going taller one, and a slower bushy type that I topped. As luck would have it, I fimmed the one that here fast and it stayed a reasonable 36" tall. I think it would have stretched much more. I topped one of the bushy phenos and got more branching than I would have liked. The one I left natural, I practiced my own style defoliation on and I like it best.

When did u top / fim? I uesd vitalink hydro max and shogun before went upto around 1800 ppm on one strain without any burn others around 1500ppm but my yield is low i only average bout 2.5oz to 3oz per plant under 600 hps

Thanks for the replys guys

When did u top / fim? I uesd vitalink hydro max and shogun before went upto around 1800 ppm on one strain without any burn others around 1500ppm but my yield is low i only average bout 2.5oz to 3oz per plant under 600 hps

Thanks for the replys guys
I topped and fimmed at about day 16. I don't know your nutrient lineup like I said they're all little bit different but I feed relatively low and all my plants are going to be over a half pound.

Is there a rep here for short stuff?

Anyways she has a few weeks to go. Very very satasfied with this babe. She is the only one in my entire grow without any nutrient problems. An absolute amazing strain.
IMG_2317.JPG

Back