download (6).jpg
download (7).jpg

RIPEN 3ML
PK 2 ML
CALMAG 3ML
PH 6.7
TEMPS 29
RH 42
THE ABOVE WAS ADDED TO 4 LITRES OF SPRING WATER AND SHE GOT THE LOT.
20170618_133418.jpg
20170618_133443.jpg
20170618_133430.jpg

As use are talking about phenos i guess iv got the tall one also last time tje structure was totally different i just hope the buds the same as i fell in love with the last pheno the more hybrid one i believe this one is more sativa
Shes 131cm if anyone would like to know and i think its weak branching as im getting bends and having to support at preflower

DAY 43
FEEDING DAY
View attachment 767287 View attachment 767288 View attachment 767289
RIPEN 3ML
PK 2 ML
CALMAG 3ML
PH 6.7
TEMPS 29
RH 42
THE ABOVE WAS ADDED TO 4 LITRES OF SPRING WATER AND SHE GOT THE LOT.
View attachment 767290 View attachment 767291 View attachment 767292
As use are talking about phenos i guess iv got the tall one also last time tje structure was totally different i just hope the buds the same as i fell in love with the last pheno the more hybrid one i believe this one is more sativa
Shes 131cm if anyone would like to know and i think its weak branching as im getting bends and having to support at preflower
She's already really tall if she's bending now you're going to end up with yo-yos by the time you're done.

GM is clearly same pheno, and was feed silica on top on the normal biotab regime .. in order to combat this problem early on :toke:

im just starting to see some bending now well into flower and she is totally unsupported :biggrin:

Cheers :pass:

GM is clearly same pheno, and was feed silica on top on the normal biotab regime .. in order to combat this problem early on :toke:

im just starting to see some bending now well into flower and she is totally unsupported :biggrin:

Cheers :pass:
Im needing to go get some new bloo. Nutes so will pick up some silica for any future plants who need it .
Will it help if i use it from now untill harvezt or do you need to use it from the start

Will it help if i use it from now untill harvezt or do you need to use it from the start

liquid silica is very basic and can't be added to a normal premade solution... and have to be added seperately.
But it is a great ph up btw

normally recommended for hydro ... but the way we grow huge plants in "small" pots.. also lends itself to adding more ...

by recommendations of @Dr. Babnik i don't use after flower starts ... quote : "you don't want to smoke glass"

very rough quote :crying:

:pass:

liquid silica is very basic and can't be added to a normal premade solution... and have to be added seperately.

normally recommended for hydro ... but the way we grow huge plants in "small" pots.. also lends itself to adding more ...

by recommendations of @Dr. Babnik i don't use after flower starts ... quote : "you don't want to smoke glass"

Thanks for the tips ill get it and use next time from veg untill bloom begins .
Whats goid brand

Thanks for the tips ill get it and use next time from veg untill bloom begins .
Whats goid brand

I use the Liquid Silicon (Growth Technology) because of cost efficiency. A great alternative is nettle brew, home made or Urtica (General Hydroponics).

Back