Indoor SeedStockers White Widow

Fear of mold in the amnesia's due to high humidity from closing the tent to give the WW 12/12 caused me to snip a few branches to open them up. Sticky as hell.
IMG20230520082804.jpg

IMG20230520082822.jpg

IMG20230520082830.jpg

Hopefully the extra air flow helps.
The WW in front seems be starting into flower.
IMG20230520082850.jpg

IMG20230520082854.jpg

Gonna be a handful working with this girl.

Been a week at 12/12 and the big WW is definitely starting to flower up. Will start adding hours of light to see if it's just a glitch in the auto gene or if it's just gone completely photoperiod.

SeedStockers has the WW auto life cycle at 10 weeks, this Sat will be about 11/12 weeks and looking like 2 to 4 more weeks to get her done. I have to think it was that she needed some help in going into flower.

SeedStockers has the WW auto life cycle at 10 weeks, this Sat will be about 11/12 weeks and looking like 2 to 4 more weeks to get her done. I have to think it was that she needed some help in going into flower.
I have got 3 packs of WW containing 5 seeds each from Seed Stockers over the past year. I got 1 of those to finally grow over the last year and it's about 5 weeks old now. Those WW beans are the only beans I have had problems with. Odd that you seem to have had similar issue. Wonder why??🤔

Well, nearing the end of this grow out. The WW got bushy as hell, not too fat on the buds yet though. The Amnesia's all stayed real squat and have OK thickness on the buds, good frost and nice earthy aroma...figure it all comes down around the 15th. A bit long on em but what the hell. Pics to come soon.

Back