Here is my amnesia
IMG_8288.JPG

@Duggy If I had of known you were in charge of this I would have been on it like a dog on a bone unfortunately I missed it plus it would appear that Seedstockers is a sister company of Dutch Passion who will not ship to Canada . Maybe next time . Good luck everybody . :thumbsup:

@Duggy If I had of known you were in charge of this I would have been on it like a dog on a bone unfortunately I missed it plus it would appear that Seedstockers is a sister company of Dutch Passion who will not ship to Canada . Maybe next time . Good luck everybody . :thumbsup:
Sure-sure Bear.... I think ya just didn't want to join us! :p :coffee::pass:

ok ... i have a mystery on my hand ....

Somehow Hyper Rider, does NOT like my coco mix one bit .... 2nd seed died exactly the same way as the first .... looks good on day 1 then morning on day 2 ... wilted :shrug: so not air as suspected !

3rd Rider in soil is doing just fine :
Untitledb.jpg

and in exactly the same cocomix that have now killed 2 hyper riders, both GWK and White Widow CBD are loving life !!

WTF !

ok ... i have a mystery on my hand ....

Somehow Hyper Rider, does NOT like my coco mix one bit .... 2nd seed died exactly the same way as the first .... looks good on day 1 then morning on day 2 ... wilted :shrug: so not air as suspected !

3rd Rider in soil is doing just fine :
View attachment 860260

and in exactly the same cocomix that have now killed 2 hyper riders, both GWK and White Widow CBD are loving life !!

WTF !

Now I believe it would be worth asking what substrate they use and whatever they use to breed in ,,,,,gene selection can show in many ways :pass::pass::biggrin::shrug:

Now I believe it would be worth asking what substrate they use and whatever they use to breed in ,,,,,gene selection can show in many ways :pass::pass::biggrin::shrug:
maybe i haven't thought in that direction ..:thumbsup:
Gonna test another bean in same pot... if that dies 2 .... i just might have mixed my medium unevenly, and created a hotspot , gonna go with one of my own seeds this time :chimp:

the last HR will stay in soil ... might move her to a 15l autopot, in a week or so, she is not gonna win any comp in a 2l pot ;) haha

R.I.P Hyper Rider 1 and 2 !

Last edited:
Back