I have killed my hyper rider ... with air .... she came up fine , but wilted on day 1 :face:

one fan was pointed in a very bad position right on her :cuss:

new beans are in water as we speak ... :haha:
good thing you have some time before the final plant choice my buddy just killed 5 seeds i gave him and they never even seen a crumb of coco last seeds he is getting for awhile. poor things never even got a chance :shrug:

good thing you have some time before the final plant choice my buddy just killed 5 seeds i gave him and they never even seen a crumb of coco last seeds he is getting for awhile. poor things never even got a chance :shrug:

new beans are ready ... but im tired ,,, they will be potted tomorrow morning ;) :haha:

that's harsh ... :pighug: poor seeds !

I have amnesia sprouting as I type they will be ready and willing.
I have no code got the seeds sprouted ready to go no code. I am older my memory is not that great a reminder would have not hurt oh well another comp I cannot be due to a code. Unreal all of sudden we need codes and weeks before. Have fun

I have no code got the seeds sprouted ready to go no code. I am older my memory is not that great a reminder would have not hurt oh well another comp I cannot be due to a code. Unreal all of sudden we need codes and weeks before. Have fun

If I'd have a say in that, I'd vote for known and trusted people like you to have an entry regardless. I almost messed up with the code and all being not aware of it.

Last edited:
Here is my amiesia auto. I have MOSSY.S special code.
IMG_8281.JPG

If I'd have a say in that, I'd vote for known and trusted people like you to have an entry regardless. I almost messed up with the code and all being not aware of it.
i agree a littel flexabilty might not be too bad while people adjust to new rules :pass:

Hey Guy's I wanted give ya little update, I have set the tap in coco..she since broke ground and is under led.. I been super busy, I will get some pics tomorrow!:thumbsup::pass:

Back