Seed Bank SeedsMan answers my prayers!

K

Kakarot

Well it only took 2 Times that I had to ask SeedsMan to get CBD Seeds on their bank list so I could get some very special beans that you cannot find anywhere else. Not only did they get them on board they notified me when they got them so I was able to get 6 beans of each which is not normally available, I got my order today in a very very fast time of only 5 days! I could not believe it really because that is the fastest they have ever came, as always SeedsMan gets a A+++++ in my book. Here are the beans I have long searched for. I give you CBD Seeds YUMBOLT & AUTO YUMBOLT! SHAHHHHHHKAHHHKAKKAHHH.
20160818_141344.jpg
20160818_141510.jpg
20160818_141533.jpg

Well it only took 2 Times that I had to ask SeedsMan to get CBD Seeds on their bank list so I could get some very special beans that you cannot find anywhere else. Not only did they get them on board they notified me when they got them so I was able to get 6 beans of each which is not normally available, I got my order today in a very very fast time of only 5 days! I could not believe it really because that is the fastest they have ever came, as always SeedsMan gets a A+++++ in my book. Here are the beans I have long searched for. I give you CBD Seeds YUMBOLT & AUTO YUMBOLT! SHAHHHHHHKAHHHKAKKAHHH.
View attachment 618662 View attachment 618663 View attachment 618664
may I ask how much cbd's and thc are in these? I can't make out the print. I've used cbd's and they have value, but don't touch my pain.

may I ask how much cbd's and thc are in these? I can't make out the print. I've used cbd's and they have value, but don't touch my pain.
Well Yumbolt THC content is around 22% with a low cbd so low it is not worth finding out what it is, the Auto Yumbolt has a high thc of about 20% and a cbd of 2 or 3%. If your in it for pain relief, actual pain not caused by inflammation the higher the THC the better,if your pain is caused by swelling/inflammation then thats where the CBD comes in as it reduces inflammation. Personally for my chronic pain I need HIGH THC 20% or above and a medium CBD everyone is different. I hope you can find the strains that are right for you.

Well Yumbolt THC content is around 22% with a low cbd so low it is not worth finding out what it is, the Auto Yumbolt has a high thc of about 20% and a cbd of 2 or 3%. If your in it for pain relief, actual pain not caused by inflammation the higher the THC the better,if your pain is caused by swelling/inflammation then thats where the CBD comes in as it reduces inflammation. Personally for my chronic pain I need HIGH THC 20% or above and a medium CBD everyone is different. I hope you can find the strains that are right for you.
good to know. the cbd does seen to help my anxiety issuese.

Back