Seed bank recomendations.

There are lots of good (enough) established reputable seed seller companies to buy from. I suggest first pick the seeds you want, then check the seed breeder site for their prices and lists of authorized vendors, and then check prices of some of these multi-breeder seed seller companies. Hopefully, if you want seeds from multiple vendors you can get what you want from a single seed seller company.

Last edited:
I won they shipped to the us super fast. I would consider using them again even they are in the uk.
I also won some seeds from them… I think? Nope I am wrong… was gorilla seeds.

Reactions: UHF
There are lots of good (enough) established reputable seed seller companies to buy from. I suggest first pick the seeds you want, then check the seed breeder site for their prices and lists of authorized vendors, and then check prices of some of these multi-breeder seed seller companies. Hopefully, if you want seeds from multiple vendors you can get what you want from a single seed seller company.
I did this…Got what i wanted and very happy.

These guys have been active on here and I did see someone actually win one of their giveaway contests.

@The Vault

EDIT: I have not ordered from them but they look like a legit operation.
Ive won seeds from @The Vault
They are legit!

Back